B1G Game 3: Gophers visit Maryland (12-30-22)

That was one of those Katie shots that really irk me. She has at least one of those every game. When she goes a few games without jacking up crap like that then we will know she has improved.
In addition to a missed shot, it should count as a turnover. Shots like that have absolutely no chance of going in.

In addition to a missed shot, it should count as a turnover. Shots like that have absolutely no chance of going in.
Yes, and she had room to dribble out of there too and it didn't appear the defender was close enough to foul but I would have to rewatch the play. I don't think there was any chance of getting to the free throw line.

There was a time in the second half we got a turnover and there was a pass to Mara and she did a spin a rama and the defender was shuffling her feet and there was a lot of contact and Mara threw up a wild shot which was a turnover. This one should have been a foul on Maryland since there was so much contact.

This game was not lost on officiating but I do think the calls were a little one sided. I still think Braun gets fouls more than what gets called. Hopefully she doesn’t get frustrated but rather motivated moving forward. Still liking this team, they just haven’t had a game where everything connects.

This game was not lost on officiating but I do think the calls were a little one sided. I still think Braun gets fouls more than what gets called. Hopefully she doesn’t get frustrated but rather motivated moving forward. Still liking this team, they just haven’t had a game where everything connects.
It's terrible how the best players get treated badly by the officials and other players. Braun will learn a lot this season and will benefit for next season. Just my opinion but you might be better off finding a different point guard. Good things ahead for this young team.

In technical analysis this is called a "Buy" signal. The trend is up higher. It keeps breaking the "upper resistance" barrier. We'll know it stops increasing when it reaches a double-top or triple-top.

1672681437917.png

Gophers on Twitter wrote: "Freshman Amaya Battle at No. 16/17 Maryland: 8 pts 10 reb 8 ast 1 blk Battle leads all @bigten freshmen in assists AND rebounds. She’s also No. 2 in assist-to-turnover ratio and No. 3 in blocks among freshmen."

1672681991328.png1672682148785.png

Top Bottom