B1G cheering guide for the week

Otis

Reaction score
Well things went pretty well away from the Gopher game last week as Purdue lost! So let’s pray for a bounce back and a little help from elsewhere this weekend!

tOSU @ PSU - Go Buckeyes!

Rutgers @ Gophers - said there was any doubt!

Illinois @ Nebraska - i don’t have a problem with cheering for Nebby or against Illinois, so go nuts!

Northwestern @ Iowa - never ever cheer for Iowa!

MSU @ Michigan - even though i detest Michigan it’s good for the conference!

This would create a three way tie leading the West with the Gophers, Whisky and Northwestern a game back.

What a quagmire that would be!

Nebraska/Illinois will be an interesting one. If Nebraska wins it would definitely make the West race wide open again. That said, I don't see Illinois letting Nebraska just bomb the ball to Palmer all game and if Nebraska can't do that I don't see their offense being able to put up many points on Illinois.

whoops - Palmer not Porter

Last edited:

Well things went pretty well away from the Gopher game last week as Purdue lost! So let’s pray for a bounce back and a little help from elsewhere this weekend!

tOSU @ PSU - Go Buckeyes!

Rutgers @ Gophers - said there was any doubt!

Illinois @ Nebraska - i don’t have a problem with cheering for Nebby or against Illinois, so go nuts!

Northwestern @ Iowa - never ever cheer for Iowa!

MSU @ Michigan - even though i detest Michigan it’s good for the conference!

This would create a three way tie leading the West with the Gophers, Whisky and Northwestern a game back.

What a quagmire that would be!
I think it’s probably better for Mn to have penn state and Michigan state win in case something were ever to come down to like the 8th or 9th tiebreaker

Top Bottom