Away Game Tickets

borninthebarn

True Believer
Reaction score
No I don't need Wisconsin tickets.

For anyone more familiar with the process, how does purchasing away tickets through the ticket office work? I am a season ticket holder with 4 tickets wanting to get 4-6 PSU tickets.

Do you just call (and keep calling if necessary) at 9am on July 13th and hope they still have some available? Can you get them online? What gives me the best chance?

What are the chances of getting tickets? Do they sell out quickly?

No I don't need Wisconsin tickets.

For anyone more familiar with the process, how does purchasing away tickets through the ticket office work? I am a season ticket holder with 4 tickets wanting to get 4-6 PSU tickets.

Do you just call (and keep calling if necessary) at 9am on July 13th and hope they still have some available? Can you get them online? What gives me the best chance?

What are the chances of getting tickets? Do they sell out quickly?

I called first thing for Wisky tickets last summer and had no issues getting them. If you call morning of I would think you'll be fine.

Yep its really not an issue as long as you call the morning they go on sale. I called at 9:30 last year and was able to get 4 tickets for Wiscy and 2 for Purdue no problem.

Is July 13 when the road games go on sale for just season ticket holders or for the general public?

born, I don't think you'll have any trouble getting PSU tix. Really, I'm not sure we even sell out our allotment for any but the Wisc/Iowa games. And even those, you can usually get if you call the first day, as other posters have said.

July 13 is for season ticket holders

Anyone know if this is first come, first served for season ticket holders? I have a vague recollection that this is another area where your Gopher Point standing comes into play, but perhaps that was just for bowl tickets.

Anyone know if this is first come, first served for season ticket holders? I have a vague recollection that this is another area where your Gopher Point standing comes into play, but perhaps that was just for bowl tickets.

First come first served as far as I know.

Top Bottom