Availability of Season Tickets

Completed my seat upgrade. Pretty smooth process logging into the site. The seats I was eyeing were available until 2 minutes before my time slot where I watched the seats turn purple & then red. Was able to still move up 11 rows which surprised me. Hopefully those on here who use the upgrade system had similar results. Are season tickets renewals down?

Completed my seat upgrade. Pretty smooth process logging into the site. The seats I was eyeing were available until 2 minutes before my time slot where I watched the seats turn purple & then red. Was able to still move up 11 rows which surprised me. Hopefully those on here who use the upgrade system had similar results. Are season tickets renewals down?
I'm sure we'll find out what % renewed at a later date. Lots of people choose not to move it seems. I'd guess season tickets will be UP as a whole--but thats just me guessing

I was hoping to add a tailgating parking spot. The only one I see available is C86 on west bank. Does anyone have any experience there?

i checked hoping to move up a few rows, but no dice

although season ticket office people already moved me up a few when i inquired about adding seats, I think 3 rows closer

I also like aisle seats, so unless I wanted to sit in middle row....I'm in cheapest secction available though, and still love my spot

I was hoping to add a tailgating parking spot. The only one I see available is C86 on west bank. Does anyone have any experience there?
We've been there since the stadium opened. Generally speaking we love it, but there are obviously downsides. It's not as "festive" as being near the stadium, and obviously there is the 20ish minute walk to the stadium. If you're feeling lazy, or the weather stinks, you can use the light rail as the west bank station isn't far.

There is green space that you don't get on the east bank. We have 3 young kids, so that's really big for us, as it allows them space to run around and play that we wouldn't get on the east bank. And unless the weather is garbage, a 20 minute walk through campus on a nice fall day isn't a bad way to spend a part of your day. Other benefit is super easy in/out. Even for a packed game, traffic is never an issue, which is nice. Another nice benefit is when we have guests that have single game tix, they can easily find nearby parking on the west bank and come tailgate with us.

Now that we've moved up to the "donation" seats, we qualify for an east bank spot, but there weren't any available when my upgrade window was open. I checked to see what there was available, but I wasn't planning on moving. It will probably be different when my kids are older, but for now, the west bank is probably the best option for us.

I will pretty much echo what forever a gopher said. We have been in C86 since day one as well. The biggest benefit for us is that our tailgate crew consists of four couples and we are adding a fifth this fall. We live all over the metro area and we all drive separately. But we all have spots in C86 and can always park right next to each other which allows us to create a nice mini-compound with multiple canopies and lots of space for cooking and playing games. We also often have visitors join us and they just park in the hotel ramp in Seven Corners and walk over.

After the game, by the time you get back to the lot, you can normally drive right out with zero traffic to deal with. Even the solar panels in C86 make a decent weather shelter in the case of rain.

Do I sometimes wish we were closer to the stadium? Absolutely. But C86 offers benefits that cannot really be matched anywhere else which outweigh the shortcomings for us.

If you do end up in C86, let us know. I would like to get to know some of the neighbors better.
IMG_6257small.JPG

Thanks for all the help folks. Got my 2 seats in U211- can’t wait for the season to start!

Billds are in C86 since day 1 and look forward to working my new right knee this fall...and then a new left knee next fall. Exactly a 1.1 mile walk from the lot to the stadium. And yes, there's a LRT station nearby that has been useful as my arthritis has progressed the past few years.

We don't tailgate much but it's been great when we do.

We go analog on our season tix and they arrived yesterday via US Mail. All set.

I will pretty much echo what forever a gopher said. We have been in C86 since day one as well. The biggest benefit for us is that our tailgate crew consists of four couples and we are adding a fifth this fall. We live all over the metro area and we all drive separately. But we all have spots in C86 and can always park right next to each other which allows us to create a nice mini-compound with multiple canopies and lots of space for cooking and playing games. We also often have visitors join us and they just park in the hotel ramp in Seven Corners and walk over.

After the game, by the time you get back to the lot, you can normally drive right out with zero traffic to deal with. Even the solar panels in C86 make a decent weather shelter in the case of rain.

Do I sometimes wish we were closer to the stadium? Absolutely. But C86 offers benefits that cannot really be matched anywhere else which outweigh the shortcomings for us.

If you do end up in C86, let us know. I would like to get to know some of the neighbors better.
View attachment 18804
I did do C86! Can't wait for kickoff!

Random question...do the lots 'close' at a certain time after the game? Going to Malcolm Yards after the game and don't wanna get locked in lol

Random question...do the lots 'close' at a certain time after the game? Going to Malcolm Yards after the game and don't wanna get locked in lol
I can't say for sure but my experience is that while they might "close" you get in your car and drive up to the gate and nobody is around and the gates just open.

At least that what I remember or ... maybe was wishful thinking / remembering ...

Top Bottom