Aug 22 Scrimmage

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
This is a copy of the email I received today. The event will be limited to season ticket holders only according to the Gopher Ticket Office. Tix holders will have access to many parts of TCF but some areas, such as the luxury boxes and likely the locker room will be unavailable. More info will follow RE: the events of Aug 22.

Bring it!!

Hold the Date!

Gopher Gameday Preview
Saturday, August 22 at 3 p.m.

Don't miss your chance to experience the first event in TCF Bank Stadium, exclusively for season ticket holders. Come out and sit in your seats, see the stadium and get a "sneak peek" of the Golden Gophers during the Maroon and Gold Scrimmage. Your tickets for this event will be included as part of your season ticket package.

You should expect your season tickets to arrive at your home or office around August 15th. If you have ordered a parking pass, it will be included in the season ticket mailing. Your parking passes will include a parking pass for the Gopher Gameday Preview.

Reminder: If you have not purchased a season parking pass, you will need to park in St. Paul or on the West Bank and take the shuttle.

If you have questions about the Gopher Gameday Preview, please contact us at 1-800-UGOPHER or [email protected].

Football is back on campus!

Can't wait, hope to see you there Bayfield! Football outdoors!!

How sure are you that ticket holders will be able to see luxery boxes or other more private areas of the stadium on the 22nd? I was thinking it was going to be a dry run (no pun intended) of actual game day...meaning people will have access to areas they will access to on game days. Luxerious people in luxerious areas, bleacher people in bleacher areas, etc.

Are student season ticket holders invited?

I'm looking forward to that event. It will be my first opportunity to get inside the building we have all been drooling over.

How sure are you that ticket holders will be able to see luxery boxes or other more private areas of the stadium on the 22nd?

I think you may have misread the original post:
...but some areas, such as the luxury boxes and likely the locker room will be unavailable.

I don't believe you will be able to get into the suite area unless you have a ticket for that area.

I think you may have misread the original post:

I don't believe you will be able to get into the suite area unless you have a ticket for that area.

I did misread that completely. Sorry about that.

Top Bottom