Auction - Gophers Game-Used Autographed White Helmets

Also a reminder of the last National Championship Team, but Murray Warmath is dead and could not sign any of them.

I was born the next year so I don't remember it all that well but good thought.

Thanks. What we need to do is remember that there are lots of memories that we don't remember!!! :)

Don! I was just at the doctor last week, and you crossed my mind when he examined my prostate.

I DO NOT recommend that dentist.

Don! I was just at the doctor last week, and you crossed my mind when he examined my prostate.

I DO NOT recommend that dentist.

Hahahahahah now that is a dentist who gets to the roots of your problems!!! Well done, UU.

Just make sure your Doctor doesn't put his left hand on your left shoulder, er em, I mean his right hand on your right shoulder, er em, that son of a bitch!!!

Hahahahahah now that is a dentist who gets to the roots of your problems!!! Well done, UU.

Just make sure your Doctor doesn't put his left hand on your left shoulder, er em, I mean his right hand on your right shoulder, er em, that son of a bitch!!!

The worst part was when the dentist told me he was "just going to numb this up" and all I heard behind me was "Num Num Num Num Num Num Num Num".

If it wasn't a hideous white one I might be interested.

Top Bottom