ATTENTION - Mark Coyle, PJ Fleck, and Joan Gabel

hungan1

Reaction score
Gophers in Australia would be a cool trip from a recruiting/marketing standpoint. It will be an exciting trip for Aussie Mark Crawford! You can bet the Australian network will zero in on the Gopher having one of their native sons on the team. It will be great for recruiting and for casting the Gopher Brand internationally.

I wouldn't be surprised if several Gopher fans go on a vacaton to Australia to coincide with the game.

Gopher boosters need to help to make this possible.

Gophers in Australia would be a cool trip from a recruiting/marketing standpoint. It will be an exciting trip for Aussie Mark Crawford! You can bet the Australian network will zero in on the Gopher having one of their native sons on the team. It will be great for recruiting and for casting the Gopher Brand internationally.

I wouldn't be surprised if several Gopher fans go on a vacaton to Australia to coincide with the game.

Gopher boosters need to help to make this possible.
I'd wake up at 4am to watch the game...

I'm sure many merits of a particular country. Clearly having trouble paying for the Village. Not sure how the donations are going to come in this area. Grant it, this is a whole different avenue.

We need a good fundraising effort at the U. THe pandemic is a crying shame. It hit all colleges hard.

The weather will be ideal: upper forties to upper sixties. At 2:00 PM here, it will 5:00 AM the next day in Australia.

Oh yes! Daniel Fa'alele!

That game should be supreme.

If the idea continues to float and it doesn't happen, the players will be disappointed. However I'm sure Fleck will do everything he can to make this happen.

If we’re planning a Gopherhole trip, my vote is for Costa Rica. Amazing weather, beautiful scenery, exotic animals, great coastlines and I can take a giant dump in someone’s front yard.

If we’re planning a Gopherhole trip, my vote is for Costa Rica. Amazing weather, beautiful scenery, exotic animals, great coastlines and I can take a giant dump in someone’s front yard.
If anyone can take a dump in someone's front yard, it sounds pretty smelly and trashy.

Why can you take a dump on someone's front yard there?

Don't know about the Aussies but Gopher fans in Antartica are already lining up...

1621828534475.png

McCurdo Station anyone? Pretty much Bemidji as I hear it...in late March...

Better idea? Not a game but a spring trip ala Michigan to Rome.
Only problem is: We will be youngest team in America again next year and need all the spring practice time we can get.

Top Bottom