At least we're not Texas

I could put up with the statues if my team was nationally competitive year in and year out. (editors note I realize they are off the wall weird this year.)

Mac Brown should be fired. He has lost 31 games and only won what, 100?

People, I'm not being serious. We'd love to be of Texas' caliber. But you've gotta admit, those statues are hideous/hilarious.

I love the Al Jolson comment. That was priceless. :clap:

I'm around page 14 right now. The photoshops are epic.

I'm on page 6 and can't stop laughing at the Colt McCoy photoshop pics.

I guess they got taken away and were some online asian statue shop hahahahah.

Those were absolutely hideous. Whomever put their stamp of approval on that project should be jailed.

Those are awesome.. HAHAHAHA!!

easily the funniest thread I've ever read! Thank-you

Hilarious, those statues are terrible, and some of those photoshops were classics.

Face AIDS got me, hard.

That was about 2 hours well wasted. :)

Thanks ShaggyBevo!!

kevindurantstatue.gif

podgif.gif

Hahahahahaha that thread is absolutely priceless LOL

The photo shop stuff just kept getting better. Dang... that was a classic thread. Those were some the worst statues I have ever seen... for what it is worth.

Thank you Gopher07.

That is a foul mouth group...but that is a hilarious thread.

If you haven't read the thread....do it. There have been 358,000 reads. Amazing....and then they took the abominations down....after the pressure. I read all 24 pages...bored today.

No clue how anyone in their right mind would have said...yeah let's order 50 of them. Brutal.

Thankfully that didn't happen in Mpls.

GM

You should post that video on the texas message board. It's hilarious!

They're saying that the statues are all gone already. The reaction was overwhelmingly negative (rightfully so) so they took them down.

This thread is still going strong, and I am loosing it with some of these

tarbaby1.jpg

kevindurantbronco.jpg

Hahahahaha

They're saying that the statues are all gone already. The reaction was overwhelmingly negative (rightfully so) so they took them down.

Wow... who has to "eat" all those statues? Who would want one? They are so ugly, but think of all the work it took to create, paint, and place them... oh man... what a joke.

Top Bottom