At least we're not Pitt fans

FrothyGopher

Bourbon Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jury is still out on Jerry Kill, but at least we didn't hire Mike Haywood of Miami (OH).

NewsCenter 16 has confirmed that Mike Haywood, former Notre Dame player and offensive coordinator and newly-named Pittsburgh coach, has been arrested for domestic violence in South Bend.

Saw that on ESPN, it'll be interesting to see what happens to Haywood at Pitt, no way he'd survive that charge here if it sticks.

Saw that on ESPN, it'll be interesting to see what happens to Haywood at Pitt, no way he'd survive that charge here if it sticks.

Don't think he'll survive there, either. Tough to recruit with that hanging over your head, to say nothing of the fact they got rid of Wanstache to "restore integrity to the program."

If you're interested, here's a link to the Pitt Rivals board. They're more or less apoplectic.

http://pittsburgh.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=996&fid=530&style=2

Things usually go bad for programs that fire a successful coach...A little more than they bargained for over there at Pitt.

Pretty disappointed fan base on the Pitt Rivals board. Almost as many calling for the AD's job.

Or consulted with a former punter......oh never mind!

Why do guys do these things? I just don't understand and I don't think I ever will.

Top Bottom