At least wait until the game is over before making excuses.

Demi

Reaction score
Like we can take some moral victory from keeping it close for 3 quarters? Gimme a break, we lost by two touchdowns. We barely beat two TERRIBLE teams the previous two weeks. Cut the crap, the attitude has to change or the team never will. Quit settling for this garbage. At some point being a cute little rodent team keeping it close has to quit being enough. We going to give Brewster 9 or 10 years to start recruiting these guys little brothers or what?

Pasadena here we come...in another 47 years.

Like we can take some moral victory from keeping it close for 3 quarters? Gimme a break, we lost by two touchdowns. We barely beat two TERRIBLE teams the previous two weeks. Cut the crap, the attitude has to change or the team never will. Quit settling for this garbage. At some point being a cute little rodent team keeping it close has to quit being enough. We going to give Brewster 9 or 10 years to start recruiting these guys little brothers or what?

So what is your solution, genius? (I sound like Sid here). Tell us - fire Brewster? Rehire Mason? Tell us.

Demi....you should know better. This team can do no wrong, even in defeat. You obviously didn't drink the kool-aid mix that was sent out.

So what is your solution, genius? (I sound like Sid here). Tell us - fire Brewster? Rehire Mason? Tell us.

Put better athletes on the field, you dumb motherf*cker. Cal was much, much more athletic than we were.

EDIT: Demi = the dumb motherf*cker.

Thanks for the great insight

Put better athletes on the field, you dumb motherf*cker. Cal was much, much more athletic than we were.

Oh, ok. That sounds easy. Can you tell me where you can find great athletes growing on trees?

We are faster, more athletic right now than I can ever remember.

Oh, ok. That sounds easy. Can you tell me where you can find great athletes growing on trees?

We are faster, more athletic right now than I can ever remember.

You really think it's going to be tough finding better athletes than Theret, Royston, Campbell, Triplett, Moen, etc.?

I don't care what you say this team is better than last years team. We hung in there with a top 10team and arguably the best (no pun intended) running back in the country. what do you want? Recruiting is getting better and we're challenging our team. you cant get better with the cupcakes but ur not gonna win the national title in 2 years out of the mason era. Give it time were getting better. How many teams in the big ten are way better than cal?

I don't care what you say this team is better than last years team. We hung in there with a top 10team and arguably the best (no pun intended) running back in the country. what do you want? Recruiting is getting better and we're challenging our team. you cant get better with the cupcakes but ur not gonna win the national title in 2 years out of the mason era. Give it time were getting better. How many teams in the big ten are way better than cal?

+1

+2

+3

I cannot wait till tools like this are a thing of the past. What kind of moron rags on a team that was a 14 point dog in the first place because they couldn't be the #8 ranked team in the country? A team that is going to challenge USC for #1 in the PAC 10. Please educate yourself on college football.

On a side note, I was extremely impressed with the team today. I love that Brewster has us playing with heart and tenacity, with the mental toughness it takes to keep you in a game when things get tough. Anyone else extremely impressed by Keanon Cooper like I was? Man, I'm excited to have him another three years.

Heart? Is this grade school? We going to get a trophy for participating? Mental toughness? Mentally tough teams don't implode and fall apart in 4th quarters.

Where do you get athletes? Well, when you hire a guy who has one thing going for him, some alleged recruitment ability, based on attaching himself to a great program and a great coach, I'd expect him to...well... RECRUIT those athletes. That may be asking a bit much for a mediocre program such as this. But kind of what I expected when we hired some ALLEGED great recruiter.

Hung in there? The minute they needed to score, they did, easily, twice. The minute they needed to stop us, they did, repeatedly.

Thanks for the great insight

Suppose I should have started another "pat the gophers on the head and givem a 'nice try little buddy". Or a kindergarten like rah rah we'll get them next time!

Heart? Is this grade school? We going to get a trophy for participating? Mental toughness? Mentally tough teams don't implode and fall apart in 4th quarters.

Where do you get athletes? Well, when you hire a guy who has one thing going for him, some alleged recruitment ability, based on attaching himself to a great program and a great coach, I'd expect him to...well... RECRUIT those athletes. That may be asking a bit much for a mediocre program such as this. But kind of what I expected when we hired some ALLEGED great recruiter.

Hung in there? The minute they needed to score, they did, easily, twice. The minute they needed to stop us, they did, repeatedly.

Suppose I should have started another "pat the gophers on the head and givem a 'nice try little buddy". Or a kindergarten like rah rah we'll get them next time!

Guy ...I say this simply because you come across to me as way over the top in regards to criticism...have you even played football?

Yes the Gophers showed they have some things they need to improve on, but they faced one of the best offenses with one of if not the best RB in the country today. They were down two scores before they even knew what was going on and instead of collapsing into a blowout, they fought back, tied the score and if two plays had gone differently they may have won the game today.

The Gopher football team showed heart. After the first 2 scores by Cal, I thought they looked pretty pathetic as well, but they came back. They fought for the right and proved they belong on the field with the big boys. They are an improving team that is still raising the talent level on the team, but they are developing and mark my words, some of the other Big Ten teams like OS and PS, when reviewing this game will recognize that playing MN is not going to be easy.

End of season record...9-3 with at least one major upset.

Demi is douche. Plain and simple. First of the verdict is still out on Syracuse. Yea they got throttled by Penn State but honestly it's Penn State. Secondly when in the history of college football has a "TERRIBLE" team put up 72 points in a game and posted a shutout at the same time. I don't care who the opponent is that's not gonna get done by a "TERRIBLE" team. Thirdly you're a moron. Also, did expect them to win? Did you expect them to throttle Cal? The same Cal team with and correct me if I'm wrong 3 preseason All-Americans 2 of them being on defense? Go troll an Iowa board you tool.

Demi is douche. Plain and simple. First of the verdict is still out on Syracuse. Yea they got throttled by Penn State but honestly it's Penn State. Secondly when in the history of college football has a "TERRIBLE" team put up 72 points in a game and posted a shutout at the same time. I don't care who the opponent is that's not gonna get done by a "TERRIBLE" team. Thirdly you're a moron. Also, did expect them to win? Did you expect them to throttle Cal? The same Cal team with and correct me if I'm wrong 3 preseason All-Americans 2 of them being on defense? Go troll an Iowa board you tool.

One point about Penn State, they could review the Gopher's game and see the adjustments the Gophers def. made. I doubt Syracuse changed a whole lot during the week so they had an advantage there that the Gophers did not have.

As I said to another negative nelly. GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, why are we even discussing this Troll's comments, he just started trolling the board recently. Maybe he got board watching the Wofford game and wanted to watch a real game.

Dude you are a moron. The Gophers are never going to recruit a top 5 class in the nation. Brewster has recruited far better in 3 years then Mason ever did in 10. At least this program seems to be headed in a better direction under Brewster. There is an effort to recruit and play defense which is something the previous regime never even considered.

You say no moral victories after 3 years. IMO this program has came along way in 3 years and from what it seems is on the right path with recruiting and scheduling.

Top Bottom