At least under Mason we could rack up yards!

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
38 yards in a half is hard to do even if your trying to do it.:clap:

You couldn't have put this in the first thread you started?

287 yards looks pretty good to me. We will be lucky to break 150 in this game and we will still get hammered.

Hooray! I loved losing games where we rushed for over 400 yards! Hooray! Wasn't that the best? Hooray!

At least those games were watchable, watching Weber throw 1 int and incompletion after another is like root canal.

Better than losing the game with 38 yards of offense in the first half.

Actually, no. This is a game we should lose right now. That sucks but it is what it is. Those games should never have been in question and yet we lost. So no, I'd rather not go back to losing games we were owning.

I'd rather have a team with a defense that keeps us in games instead of a team whose only defense was hoping that the other team tripped over our players on their way to the endzone.

Actually, no. This is a game we should lose right now. That sucks but it is what it is. Those games should never have been in question and yet we lost. So no, I'd rather not go back to losing games we were owning.

Actually, yeah. This is a game we actually could have won if our offense ever got going. It won't happen though. It's too much to ask this offense to get 3 yards per rush. You might be content with going 2-6 in the Big Ten while winning the two games the should supposedly win, but not me.

If you're talking about the '03 Michigan game, that was 6 years ago. Get over it. We should have won and didn't. That is what it is - this is happening right now.

I can't decide what's worse, watching this sh*tty offense or reading your smug, know-it-all posts.

Yet another terrible call by the refs. I have not seen a worse officiated game this year.

Top Bottom