At least the Gophers tied it and

calminnfan

Reaction score
made a game of it. It maybe could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse as well.

I agree, I was very happy with the tied score and felt they could have won the ball game with better OL/RB/CB play. I wonder how much Sherels would have helped over Collado, probably quite a bit. I also wonder why we can't give the two freshmen OTs a try. Can't be any worse and you can't worry about redshirt years when your OTs are this bad.

I agree. Granted, the Gophs won't be playing for a NC this year, but they should be competitive in the Big 10. If we had Hayo's fumble back (or a running game), the Gophs might have pulled it out against a good team. Another plus, the gold jerseys aren't so bad with the maroon pants.

I only wonder what it's going to cost to disinfect the area of the visitors sideline where that "homeless John Lennon"-looking NorCal hippie was standing.

I agree. Granted, the Gophs won't be playing for a NC this year, but they should be competitive in the Big 10. If we had Hayo's fumble back (or a running game), the Gophs might have pulled it out against a good team. Another plus, the gold jerseys aren't so bad with the maroon pants.

I only wonder what it's going to cost to disinfect the area of the visitors sideline where that "homeless John Lennon"-looking NorCal hippie was standing.

Agreed on the fumble, but that said, the Cal defender hit him right where the ball was so it would have taken some real good ball control to hold onto it.

Top Bottom