Assault reported after game?

46Gophers

Reaction score
It has been reported that three Husker fans were assaulted by knife wielding polar bears following Thursday nights loss to the Golden Gophers. Said one of the victims, "they came out of nowhere, they were faster than I ever expected, and those blades...those blades".

Last edited:

I heard it as "the invisible bears came out of nowhere, stole our Wonder Bread, and disappeared".

I heard it as "the invisible bears came out of nowhere, stole our Wonder Bread, and disappeared".
I heard it was half of a case of Busch Light, but that couldn't be accurate.

I made an observation at Malcolm Yards yesterday afternoon and I didn’t know where else to share it but this is at least in the same theme of Nebraska country folk nervous about visiting the big city.

If you are not familiar with Malcolm yards, it is a large food hall near campus with lots of unique worldly food types to explore.

There were lots of Husker fans. I’m sure there were exceptions but at least as far as I could see, every last one of them decided to skip the international options in favor of pizza.

I guess it is at least Detroit style pizza so I suppose the Husker fans felt that was different/exotic enough for them. And “pepperoni” even sounds spicy.

As me and my brother were in line to enter the stadium.....an old, drunk hill people lady from Nebraska was behind us....and we both clearly heard her say....."Minnesota is NEVER going to make it in the Big Ten".

lol

Top Bottom