Ash still interested

ulfr

Sisyphean Spermophile
Reaction score
Didn't see this from any of the other regular Rivals plagiarists... and I am desperatly trying to clear the bitter taste from this weekend so I thought I would share this rivals network glimmer of good tiddings.

I will say if we could steal one from the likes of USC and LSU because Brew was smart enough to go after this kid's bff I will be greatly assuaged of my current maroon and gold funk

Richard Ash (DT) commenting on the heels of his LSU visit this weekend: "I have not made up my mind for other visits. I think I would like to possibly see UCLA, USC, Minnesota, and Oklahoma State. USF, Minnesota and USC really standout for me right now."...

"I have a teammate (Doral Willis) that committed to Minnesota and I would love to play with him. Plus, they seem like a program headed in the right direction."
link

Richard, we'd love to have you!

He has a great offer list. It would be great to pick up a pair of DT's from Florida. They way becky ran the ball, he can probably see the chance for immediate playing time.

D-A-M-N. Nice video. He's a player. LET'S GO BREW!!!

Both Pahokee DT

Both of Pahokee, FL defensive tackles - Antonio Ford and Richard Ash - have us listed as high interest. It would be awesome to get both and anchor down the middle of the line for the next four years.

Who are bigger a-holes Kentucky fans? Iowa Fans? Wisconsin Fans? Or St. John's Fans?

Both of Pahokee, FL defensive tackles - Antonio Ford and Richard Ash - have us listed as high interest. It would be awesome to get both and anchor down the middle of the line for the next four years.

Who are bigger a-holes Kentucky fans? Iowa Fans? Wisconsin Fans? Or St. John's Fans?

Doral Willis is the other DT and he is already committed to us...

Top Bottom