Article on Demarquise Johnson

GophersOnTheRise

Reaction score
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/pre...all-2010-11-small-schools-player-of-year.html

Apparently Tubby was at one of his open gyms a couple weeks ago. Sounds like Tubby is putting in the effort to recruit him which is great to hear. The thought of him and Andre Hollins playing together in the backcourt is very exciting to me. Shooting/scoring from our guards certaintly wouldn't be a problem anymore. Hopefully Tubby can make it happen.

"I want to go some place where I'll be able to play right away," Johnson said.

Transfer candidate.

Transfer candidate.

Every player wants to play right away. It doesn't always mean they'll transfer if they don't. I think Tubby would have a hard time not giving him solid minutes right away anyways. I could easily see him starting as a freshman, but if he didn't he'd at least be a contributor off the bench from day one.

Transfer candidate.

Translation...I want to be one, done and off to the NBA with a multi-million dollar contract.

If he really shoots 44% from 3 playing time won't be a concern.

I want him at the U. we need a scoring/shooting gaurd. enought of these slashers. I think he will translate similar to a guy like durrell summers

Translation...I want to be one, done and off to the NBA with a multi-million dollar contract.

I don't think that is what he means, he means trhe same thing Colton means. I don't get better if I am not playing.

Top Bottom