Arrest warrant issued for FSU RB for batter of woman

Will they kick their star RB off the team?

The inmates are running the asylum at FSU and Jimbo will get to keep his job as long as his players stay out of jail long enough to keep winning. Ridiculous.

ESPN says suspended indefinitely. That is what I was thinking of.

It is high time they officially change the name of the team to "Creminoles" to reflect the high character of the team and the coach.

I wonder how much if this is the Brewster effect seeing that Brewster is the Recruiting Coordinator.

I wonder how much if this is the Brewster effect seeing that Brewster is the Recruiting Coordinator.

I'm curious what folks on here thought of Brewster as a recruiter. Not sure if it has been discussed on here before? Should be interesting to see some different opinions.

Default Arrest warrant issued for FSU RB for batter of woman.

That must be an interesting recipe.

"Cook is 5-feet-11-inches tall and 200 pounds. Geohegan is 5-feet-4-inches tall and weighs 140 pounds, according to a police report."

Not that it matters but if the police are relying on driver license info, cook the crook is likely closer to 190 and the victim is probably a tad more than reported.

Unfortunately FSU lawyers will likely and successfully spin recent events by saying their star QB's throwing hand and RB's hands were injured while being assaulted in separate incidents and the NCAA will grant each a medical redshirt.

The inmates are running the asylum at FSU and Jimbo will get to keep his job as long as his players stay out of jail long enough to keep winning. Ridiculous.

Since everyone on here is acting like all of FSU's kids are thugs off the field, could someone post the criminal activity these young men were accused of before/during their recruitment? I don't know but I am curious how many of these "inmates" were considered trouble from the jump.

Since everyone on here is acting like all of FSU's kids are thugs off the field, could someone post the criminal activity these young men were accused of before/during their recruitment? I don't know but I am curious how many of these "inmates" were considered trouble from the jump.

Cook was investigated for aggravated assault where he waved a gun at someone shortly after arriving on campus and was also part of the FSU group that was driving around Tallahassee shooting bb guns.

Wow:

CBS: Report: Jimbo Fisher bans Florida State players from bars

Looks like it's last call for Florida State football players.

After news broke on Friday that Florida State running back Dalvin Cook would be charged with battery after allegedly punching a woman outside a Tallahassee bar, Jimbo Fisher released a statement saying he would hold players accountable for their actions, and promising that "we will do better."

Well, apparently the first part of Fisher's plan to do better is to ban players from bars.

The Tallahassee Democrat's Jim Henry is reporting that Fisher met with his players on Saturday, and declared bars off-limits. So apparently prohibition is back in Tallahassee.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...o-fisher-bans-florida-state-players-from-bars

Go Gophers!!

Wow:

CBS: Report: Jimbo Fisher bans Florida State players from bars

Looks like it's last call for Florida State football players.

After news broke on Friday that Florida State running back Dalvin Cook would be charged with battery after allegedly punching a woman outside a Tallahassee bar, Jimbo Fisher released a statement saying he would hold players accountable for their actions, and promising that "we will do better."

Well, apparently the first part of Fisher's plan to do better is to ban players from bars.

The Tallahassee Democrat's Jim Henry is reporting that Fisher met with his players on Saturday, and declared bars off-limits. So apparently prohibition is back in Tallahassee.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...o-fisher-bans-florida-state-players-from-bars

Go Gophers!!

Banning players from bars does not mean "prohibition" is back. Fisher did not ban the players from drinking alcohol.

It's a culture, not what they did in High School. FSU has a culture that deems certain things acceptable (which appeals to some recruits), until the light is shone on them. Why do you think that all of the academic and other crap stopped almost entirely when Kill got here?

Top Bottom