Armelin Signed Yesterday

Lets give these guys a chance and give them a warm welcome. If they don't deliver like Justine, then start your critical posts. I am a sientist so I only trust the data that comes out of my experiments 1st. If I have no way of doing that experiment, then I would rely on other sources. For now, I support our players and boost their confidence until I am proven wrong.

The Real Truth = The Stuart Smalley of GH.

smalley.jpg

smalley.jpg

EXACTLY!!! LMAO.

This is big-time athletics. These kids get thousands of dollars in scholarship money, tutors around the clock, free shoes, gear, meals, special treatment when they go out, chartered flights, swag gifts, and star-status. Don't remember getting these benefits in college. They should be able to take a little criticism. If they want everyone to be nice go to St. Thomas.

Other message boards are just as harsh. It's not just the GH board.

smalley.jpg

Too funny. Thanks. I really wish that I was like Al. He is way smarter than I am.

When I was at purdue, there was a PG name Carson Cunningham if I remmeber correctly. He loved to hold the ball and drible even the refs. Fans used to get so harsh on him even during the games. I didn't mind that because the guy forgot that basketball was a team game.

I just don't like to be negative about the player that I have never seen playing. I do trust the coaching staff because I have seen Tubby's work for many years. I think that Tubby is smart enough to know if the kid is good or not.

What do I get to sit here and write crap about a player that my coach recruited? How many times has it been stated that DJ was a 2-star player? Therefore, stars don't mean jack $hi...

Lets see how they do before we start criticizing them. I played sports for college. I always valued the opinion of the fans. Maybe my skin was not as thick as it should have been!!!!

Go Gophers

Too funny. Thanks. I really wish that I was like Al. He is way smarter than I am.

When I was at purdue, there was a PG name Carson Cunningham if I remmeber correctly. He loved to hold the ball and drible even the refs. Fans used to get so harsh on him even during the games. I didn't mind that because the guy forgot that basketball was a team game.

I just don't like to be negative about the player that I have never seen playing. I do trust the coaching staff because I have seen Tubby's work for many years. I think that Tubby is smart enough to know if the kid is good or not.

What do I get to sit here and write crap about a player that my coach recruited? How many times has it been stated that DJ was a 2-star player? Therefore, stars don't mean jack $hi...

Lets see how they do before we start criticizing them. I played sports for college. I always valued the opinion of the fans. Maybe my skin was not as thick as it should have been!!!!

Go Gophers

Carson Cunningham never did too much as a Purdue player (transferred from Oregon State).

The guy that fans "got on" in my day (early 70's) was Tom Gilbert of Speedway. Recruited as Parade HS A-A in 1970, the guy was terrible in college. Just a terrible shooter as a Boiler.

EXACTLY!!! LMAO.

This is big-time athletics. These kids get thousands of dollars in scholarship money, tutors around the clock, free shoes, gear, meals, special treatment when they go out, chartered flights, swag gifts, and star-status. Don't remember getting these benefits in college. They should be able to take a little criticism. If they want everyone to be nice go to St. Thomas.

Other message boards are just as harsh. It's not just the GH board.

Tell me SoMpls, does it make you a better person if you tear others down? Especially those that get "special treatment". Well stay at it and maybe someday the whole world will be down there with you.

Am I tearing kids down or giving my honest opinion? I guess we should all be nice and settle for 5th place in the Big Ten and hopefully make the tournament. Not me. You tell me why they're not above criticism, because they're good kids? They are there to do a job. That's why they get "special treatment". If they don't perform they will be criticized, and not by just me.

Go Gophers

I've actually only criticized 1 player on this board. I've seen him play at least 4 times. My other complaints were do to the fact that feel we let some good MN players get away without really trying to get them.

You are a "sientist"?

Sien is an obsolete spelling of scion, which means a descendant. Sientist, we can therefore conclude, means that he studies descendants. I guess he is some sort of genealogist. I'm not sure what data comes into play in his work though.

Either that or he was attempting to spell scientist and failed, which would be humorously ironic.

Top Bottom