Arkansas AD is coming to GopherHole in Search of New Football Coach

I am open to interview for the position. Give me a call.

I am open to interview for the position. Give me a call.

I don't thing you will qualify. According to Go4Broke, you do not have enough posts yet, and have to sit in the back of the room and keep your mouth shut until you know what you are talking about.

Go4Broke
Go4Broke is online now Senior Member

" You are going to need a helluva lot more than 64 posts for most GopherHolers to pay attention to anything you have to say. Your best course of action is to take a seat in the back of the room and keep your mouth shut until you know what you are talking about.

I don't thing you will qualify. According to Go4Broke, you do not have enough posts yet, and have to sit in the back of the room and keep your mouth shut until you know what you are talking about.

Go4Broke
Go4Broke is online now Senior Member

" You are going to need a helluva lot more than 64 posts for most GopherHolers to pay attention to anything you have to say. Your best course of action is to take a seat in the back of the room and keep your mouth shut until you know what you are talking about.

I know I know you have to post at least 2,000 times to coach in the SEC. I think I only need 25 more though to work as a coordinator in the Mountain West conference. Watch out college football world!!! I'm a rising star!!!

I think they should look at hiring someone from the surging Mississippi State's staff. I've heard their Wide Receivers coach has some FBS head coaching experience. Should probably look that way.

May I suggest Urban Meyer?

I think they should look at hiring someone from the surging Mississippi State's staff. I've heard their Wide Receivers coach has some FBS head coaching experience. Should probably look that way.

hee hee hee, well done BME!!!

I've always lived in MN but have only been alive 36 years - I'm not sure i would know what a good coach looked like. ::sigh::

I'd take a flier on the Petrino fella... tremendous upside but a bit of a risk when it comes to character.

I would suggest Todd Graham, but he seems pretty loyal to Arizona State right now.

I don't know if I could be a head coach, but I was masterful as an offensive coordinator with Mattel Talking Football. My crafty call of the flea-flicker pass caught the defense napping every time.

Glen Mason

Yes I am serious, and you can call me Shirley. As long as were going to be recommending ex- Gopher head coaches
like Lou Holtz(I don't think Arkansas would want him back) and we are nominating the Wide receivers coach Brewster from Mississippi ST, then why not Glen Mason? Why not? He had relative success and he would try to be different in that pass happy league.
He put's some of his old band back together and who knows, it would be an interesting watch to see what coach Mason would look like with SEC athletes on defense. I would be willing to bet that he would hire some recruiting guy's for his staff
and he would likely have more resources and an AD that would pull out stops for him and offer him resources at Arkansas that we were not able to match at Minnesota. I'm sure Hog fans are hungry for a winner, they would like his running game.

Mason could schedule (and defeat) 4 cupcakes and then Arkansas would be 2 games away from a "successful season" and a Music City Bowl invite.

Haha.

There is a lot of money in Northwest Arkansas and a lot of people that are ready to open their checkbooks.
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if we offered Charlie Strong or Gary Patterson 5 million. Or Kirby Smart 4 million.
Walton, Tyson and J.B. Hunt money goes a long way at the University.

Haha.

There is a lot of money in Northwest Arkansas and a lot of people that are ready to open their checkbooks.
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if we offered Charlie Strong or Gary Patterson 5 million. Or Kirby Smart 4 million.
Walton, Tyson and J.B. Hunt money goes a long way at the University.

DeltaHog, thanks for not getting upset and lambasting me when I sarcastically referred to the receiving of a PM from you. I did it because you are a great addition to GopherHole, and also figured it would get your attention so you would join us in this thread.

Doc

DeltaHog, thanks for not getting upset and lambasting me when I sarcastically referred to the receiving of a PM from you. I did it because you are a great addition to GopherHole, and also figured it would get your attention so you would join us in this thread.

Doc

I laughed when I saw your post. Thanks. I just wish I had more time to read and post on here.

Top Bottom