Are you cheering for Ohio State?

t-docious

MAKE GOPHERS GREAT AGAIN!
Reaction score
As much As I despise them and their smug attitude, I gotta say yes For very selfish reasons. Also, denying Nike university their first national championship is just fine with me. Let's keep that club exclusive and **** the Badgers.

Looks like the Ducks are a 6.5-7 point favorites.

I'm cheering for Oregon. I want them to win so Saban is miserable.

Cheering for Oregon as I've met more insufferable Buckeye fans in my life than insufferable Duck fans.

Got to cheer for the BIG (10)

Need a Ducks victory to finish in the top 3 of my office bowl pool and win some money. On the flip side I have a 99 year old grandpa that is a massive Ohio State fan so in the end I am good either way. Hopefully it will be a really good game regardless of who comes out on top.

If a meteor hits AT&T Stadium during the game with Jerry Jones in attendence, that might be a happy outcome. :rolleyes:

Go Big 10! It'll only make us and the conference look better and stronger.

I told my OSU friend I would, so I will. But yes, they're all insufferable.

I'm cheering for the Buckeyes. Seeing what they are doing with a third string QB is truly impressive.

I'm cheering for the Buckeyes. Seeing what they are doing with a third string QB is truly impressive.

I asked the guys at work (who are badger fans) if they found it as disconcerting as I do that the third string qb at Ohio St would be a sure fire starter at either Sconnie or MN. They agreed...

That said, I'm cheering for Ohio St. I dislike Oregon's game greatly.

Agree, I will be cheering for them too. What they have accomplished is amazing... to lose two QBs and then go hang 1125 yards on Wisconsin & Alabama with your third stringer.

Go Big 10! It'll only make us and the conference look better and stronger.

I can understand how a conference doing better in bowl games gives a better perception of the conference. I can understand how having several different teams from a conference win the national championship over several years gives a better perception of the conference. Florida, LSU, Alabama, and Auburn did that for the SEC. However, I disagree that a single team of the conference gives a better perception of the conference. It just reflects on that specific team.
Do you think Ohio State fans will think more of the Minnesota Gophers b/c they win the national championship? I can assure you that they will continue to think of most B1G teams as a drag on their image.
I pull for good guys and Helfrich and Mariota seem like good guys, and Urban Meyer is a narcisstic jackass.

No.

OSU did what I wanted them to do: beat Alabama. Now, I want their fans to suffer. They take it WAY too seriously. Only Alabama rivals them in that regard. I like watching both of them lose because of the meltdown and how serious they take this. I'd never cheer for Wisconsin, but I do have to admit that I had a little smile on my face when WI beat them in 2010 when OSU was #1 or whatever.

I've always kind of liked Oregon. They're kind of a rock the boat program and I love their attitude. Of course it helps that Nike is directly behind you, but I love their style. I love the up-tempo. I love that they go for 2 whenever they feel like it. I like that they try to score with 17 seconds left in a half starting out at their own 15. I like that when people comment on the absurdity of their uniforms, they say "oh yeah, watch what we break out next week."

Yes. Big Ten win and loss for the University of Nike and Bobby Moore.

Yes, I am. Although my mind is telling me Oregon will win, I hope it is OSU.

10-4 Good Buddy!

Just as long as its not the other team in red just down the road.

Yeah I guess I am. I don't think OSU winning will help the B1G as much as others are saying. I think they helped the conference by knocking off bama but don't think winning this game will make as big a difference. With that said I would still much rather see them win over Oregon. I guess I would cheer for any B1G team in this spot except for Wisconsin or Iowa.

Whoever wins this should have to play TCU next week.

Maybe if TCU wouldn't have had the epic collapse against Baylor they would be in this game... Or if FSU actually played a tough schedule so they would have lost a game TCU would have made the play offs but probably not because Baylor beat them.

Harbaugh weighs in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Channeling my inner Ron White: "F*ck yeah!"

As hard as I've cheered for anyone that wasn't my team since the Giants vs. the 18-1 Patriots. I'm fully on the bandwagon.

Top Bottom