Apparently, Wisconsin and Minnesota are even more alike than we knew

TAW

Reaction score
Given the deer-f**king obsession on this board, I can't believe no one jumped on this one (if you'll pardon the expression).

http://www.twincities.com/ci_21758995

Now, at least they used a condom for the goat, but given that it was dead, it seems like over-kill.

Thank goodness, gophers and badgers appear safe.

They dont have an address for the guy. For all we know, he could be from Wisconsin. Probably a good chance of that.

Perhaps a little bitter because of unprotected sex with a couch...

Vile stories like this have absolutely nothing to do with sports, nor do they represent the people of either state or fan base. I realize some people on both sides have low standards and will stop at nothing to besmirch their rival, but try to show a little bit of dignity! Posts like this have no business on this forum, imo.

Well, since Wisconsinites seem to think Minnesotans should be more like them, I guess one idiot decided to go full out and really become like a Wisconsinite.

Vile stories like this have absolutely nothing to do with sports, nor do they represent the people of either state or fan base. I realize some people on both sides have low standards and will stop at nothing to besmirch their rival, but try to show a little bit of dignity! Posts like this have no business on this forum, imo.

If you've had 2 fans from your rivals have sex in a bathroom in your own stadium, you'll understand why Minnesota fans feel differently about broad-sweeping generalizations about a population base from other states.

Sounds like somebody's dead deer had a "headache" last night.

Top Bottom