Apparently, We Won the "Secret Scrimmage Today

We were 4-20 from 3, but we were an incredible 27-41 from 2pt range meaning that the guys were finishing strong at the rim. Great sign!

Good, bad, and the ugly

Creighton lost first round 7' center Patton to the twolves and their all everything pg Watson. They are down this year. They are very guard oriented with Foster their big scorer and Thomas a great two way player who was probably guarding Coffey. Athlon sports has them finishing 6th in a very solid 10 team Big East.

Lynch and Murphy should and did eat them alive inside. Matchup nightmare for Creighton.

Murphy shouldn't take another 3pt shot as a gopher. Coffey tends to be facilitator unless his scoring is needed.

Some interesting numbers, but I'm struck most by IW getting 11 with 4 assists in just 16 minutes, and, a troubling 4-20 behind the arc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Enough with our takes on GH, here's how the coach feels about the scrimmage (with a great comment about IW getting one of his jelly's swatted).

Enough with our takes on GH, here's how the coach feels about the scrimmage (with a great comment about IW getting one of his jelly's swatted).

The comment was good

That was, without a doubt, the funniest thing I've read all week so far, and I've read some funny shat.

Thanks for the link. Richard is always fun to listen to/read.

I also wonder if Murphy not grabbing a single offensive rebound is a sign that we are getting the Murph from early 2016-2017 who was much more perimeter oriented.

Well, if he was playing on the perimeter and went for 24 and 8 on 63% shooting in under 30 minutes, then I guess that's okay.

That was, without a doubt, the funniest thing I've read all week so far, and I've read some funny shat.

Pretty sure he was hoping the Jelly would get rejected. Better to get it out of the way in a scrimmage

Top Bottom