Anything wrong with section 145?

RahRahSkiUMah

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just picked my seats this afternoon, ended up in the inner isle of section 145, the last section by the open end on the Gophers' side (went with the bench seats - there were still quite a few chair backs w/ no donation required, but they were fairly high up 2nd level... Compared to 115 and 135, the opposite sections in the same spots, 145 has quite a few more seats available. Just wondering if I'm missing something - bad view on the scoreboard since it's a tight angle (although the virutal view looks ok)? Wind? Do more people want to be on the other end by the student section, band, etc? I'm super pumped, but of course was second guessing myself almost immediately.

Between those 3 sections, I'd have chose 145, as well.

My group chose 135 to be closer to the student section and to not have to turn our head to view the big scoreboard. We chose 135 over 115 to avoid looking in to the sun (not sure if that is a good choice or if we'll regret being in the shade on a cold day) and to be on the home side. We chose early enough that we could get aisle seats in any of the 3 but if we chose later it may have impacted our decision.

I think second guessing yourself is just human nature; especially in this case. I selected Section 144 and was wondering the same thing (should I have gone to the second deck?) but, in the end, just glad to have the seats and can't wait for the opener!

We picked to be closer to the student section to try to avoid the stiffs that might try to stay away from the students.

+Sun, Scoreboard, downtown view and no north wind.

There was a section of seats blocked out in the lower half of 145 since the beginning of selection. Are those for visting fans or what? I was going to pick 135 regardless, but that would have been a deciding factor.

Per the map in the brochure, those seats are designated for "Athletics Department Use."

Top Bottom