Anyone winter biking?

Not riding today. Way too nasty out. Getting wet takes all the fun out of it.

Last couple of days, (Tuesday and Wednesday) were good. Not happening today. Suppose if one had a fat tire bike, but no interest in getting one.

Dang, today seemed colder riding than yesterday. Think the temps were about the same.

Not bad today, road was nice and dry. Looks like there will be some slush next week.

Finally snuck in a very easy, low watts, 15 miles on Sunday. Baby steps, still recovering from that stupid Covid cough. I think it's finally gone. Time to get the miles over 100 per week in very short order. Feels like I lost over 2 months of road work since Thanksgiving, because I have!

Nice day and some new (cheap) handlebars that I want to try out. Yesterday was gorgeous.

This snow is getting old. Fell yesterday trying to avoid a sewer grate opening in the bike lane. Embarrassing.

This snow is getting old. Fell yesterday trying to avoid a sewer grate opening in the bike lane. Embarrassing.

I hope you had the bucket on, don't leave home without it.

Bought a new bike last week, couldn't help myself. Nothing gets you off your ass and back out on the road better than a new ride. And inexplicably, this has been the coldest late Feb-early March I can ever, ever remember. WTF....

I hope you had the bucket on, don't leave home without it.

Bought a new bike last week, couldn't help myself. Nothing gets you off your ass and back out on the road better than a new ride. And inexplicably, this has been the coldest late Feb-early March I can ever, ever remember. WTF....
I did have it on. Wasn’t much of a fall.

Man, new bike! Nice! Yeah, that will get a person out and about.

Top Bottom