Anyone watching the Kill press coverage?

Ole

Reaction score
I can't seem to get it to work through the gophersports feed.

Doesn't work for me either. Any radio stations up there covering it?

Same problem here. I was all excited to sit at my desk for lunch too.... thanks gophersports.com

Presser for what??

EDIT: Just looked at gophersports.com.. That's the first I've seen of a presser.

According to Gopher Football, it will be on gophersports later:

@GoldenGopherFB Gopher Football
Coach Kill meeting with the media for his pre-camp press conference now. Check Gophersports.com for coverage later. yfrog.com/h4d74jmj

hmmm that contrasts with @gophersathletics

Coach Kill is going to preview his first training camp at a press conference today (11:30 am); watch it live! http://bit.ly/mRFgou #gophers
Hopefully they get it figured out and I get to waste some part of my work day watching it.

I wonder if KFAN has it on live, so gophersports.com cannot play it til after.

Yup, it's up now. Watching ATM

Wow, tough to hear for anyone else?

I really sense a lot of quiet confidence. He REALLY seems at ease for basically being on the eve of the start of his first campaign with the Gophers. I also get the sense that he is confident enough in everything he is doing to actually enjoy a press conference. It will be very interesting to see how he holds up in these pressers once the adversity arrives (and it is sure to arrive... a questionable clock management decision late in a close loss, a sticky player substitution question, etc.)

I really sense a lot of quiet confidence. He REALLY seems at ease for basically being on the eve of the start of his first campaign with the Gophers. I also get the sense that he is confident enough in everything he is doing to actually enjoy a press conference. It will be very interesting to see how he holds up in these pressers once the adversity arrives (and it is sure to arrive... a questionable clock management decision late in a close loss, a sticky player substitution question, etc.)

I agree about Kill being confident, but I don't think it's quiet. He message is we've done this before and we'll do it again.

I really sense a lot of quiet confidence....

It is taking all of might not to agree with you and be optimistic about this year's team. I was giddy about most of Brewster's teams prior to the beginning of each season. This year I have refused to get overly excited but Kill and all these media stories about him are really not helping my low expectations.

transcript of conference link. Sound was bad.

The only thing that sounded new was that Gabe Mezzenga asked to move to TE and J.D. Pride will stay at WR. Only specifics when asked about moves. Main thing is to find where the freshmen will go for depth.

Top Bottom