anyone notice?

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
On the first play against Oregon State, we ran with a single running back in the backfield and three wide receivers? Claeys was true to his word - no more passing every time we have a single back in the backfield. I think he'll do a lot to make our offense less predictable.

Skol Gophers!

I noticed a run up the middle.

Yes - with a single back in the backfield. Claeys identified this as a point of predictability and reversed it. I think we ought to give him a little kudos.

RUTM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocking since Oregon State couldn't stop anyone running up the middle last year. We shouldn't have even tried it.........

That said, changing how we run up the middle was a little less than what I was hoping to see from the offense in game 1.

Shocking since Oregon State couldn't stop anyone running up the middle last year. We shouldn't have even tried it..........

If GH has taught me anything, it's that us posters know nothing about football. So if idiots like us could predict 9 months ago the first play of this year would be a RUTM, I imagine it occurred to the coaches paid to know such things for Oregon St. Therefore, it is safe to assume they practiced for it and we're ready. And yet, our coaches didn't think it was worth trying to trick them with play action or a simple pass play...

If GH has taught me anything, it's that us posters know nothing about football. So if idiots like us could predict 9 months ago the first play of this year would be a RUTM, I imagine it occurred to the coaches paid to know such things for Oregon St. Therefore, it is safe to assume they practiced for it and we're ready. And yet, our coaches didn't think it was worth trying to trick them with play action or a simple pass play...

The first play of the game was a long-developing sweep to the left side for five.

Are these pre-made notes your pasting in now?

Top Bottom