Anyone know of a website that will live stream tomorrows game?

GopherFBfan

Reaction score
Are there any websites that I can visit tomorrow to watch the game? This normally isn't an issue for me, but since the game is on ESPNU, it is. Any help would be appreciated! I have my DVR set, so I will get to watch it after work, but I'd like to watch it live if possible.

We have Directv and it isn't available to us. That was the first place I checked.

Dang. Then you are looking at the firstrowsports.eu website. If it is still operational that is.

chanfeed.com works well as well. Don't know how trustworthy they are with college games, but they have every pro game I've ever looked for.

EDIT: It appears they've been recently shut down. This site doesn't exist anymore.

chanfeed.com works well as well. Don't know how trustworthy they are with college games, but they have every pro game I've ever looked for.

EDIT: It appears they've been recently shut down. This site doesn't exist anymore.

I noticed that as well. It isn't looking promising for me. I guess listening to it is looking like my best option right now.

I have the channel as well, but I won't be home during game time. That is my issue.

Slingbox is the best investment I've ever made in terms of making sure I can watch my games wherever I happen to be. Now if only they'll update the dang iPhone app to not be so horrible.

Make the trip to Best Buy & get yourself a Slingbox.

I may have to look into one of these. Seems like the answer to my problem and would be well worth the money! I don't mind missing a Vikings game, but I'd darn near skip a relatives wedding before I'd miss a Gopher game! This is the first game in a long time that I won't get to watch as it's happening. I'm not real happy about that! :D

besides firstrow, wiziwig and vipbox have all the games also. there is one thing - 95% of the links will require you to open a torrent. i was leery of downloading streams at first but i haven't had any issues to this point and i've been watching the games all season. besides a few timed ads in the beginning, they're usually pretty reliable. good luck.

Top Bottom