Anyone keeping an eye on Kris Humphries?

bruster

Reaction score
I know a lot of you don't care... but he's tearing it up this month, averaging 16.8 points and 16.8 rebounds per game.

Nothing like stat stuffing for the 22 win Nets.

They've won 5 straight games, including taking out the Celtics tonight. I wouldn't exactly say his impact this month is stat stuffing on a crappy team. They are now a winner with DWill. This team will make the playoffs next year, and Humph is averaging 10 boards per game this season. Add Kim K to the mix and I would say the kid is doing pretty well for himself.

Eff that selfish prick...and I bet his Dad is involved with Kim too...guy stuck his...nose in everthing else...

I don't even think of him as a Gopher and just don't plain care.

Anyone keeping an eye on Kris Humphries?

NO!

While the addition of DWill has helped, so to has the departure of Favors in that deal. Hump has a much greater opportunity for minutes now.

Good news for him is that he's taking advantage of the opportunity.

They've won 5 straight games, including taking out the Celtics tonight. I wouldn't exactly say his impact this month is stat stuffing on a crappy team. They are now a winner with DWill. This team will make the playoffs next year, and Humph is averaging 10 boards per game this season. Add Kim K to the mix and I would say the kid is doing pretty well for himself.

They definitely looked like a winner with that 6 game losing streak, to winning teams, to end February.

He still goes home to Kim Kardasian. #Winning

She should be sponsored by Johnsonville, given the amount of sausage she's
stuffed. Is there any pro athlete left that hasn't nailed her? They should make a fine pair.

She should be sponsored by Johnsonville, given the amount of sausage she's
stuffed. Is there any pro athlete left that hasn't nailed her? They should make a fine pair.

Yeah...you can't wash that many d*cks off no matter how much you scrub.

Wow such hate. Congrats on finally earning that nba salary. Also kardashian is one fine piece of a$$, most of the posters talking crap wish a girl that fine would give them the time of day.

Wow such hate. Congrats on finally earning that nba salary. Also kardashian is one fine piece of a$$, most of the posters talking crap wish a girl that fine would give them the time of day.

She's with him because he spells Kris with K.

He is the biggest daddies boy of all time and for that reason alone I have zero respect for him. He was also the single worst teammate in the history of the gophers program.

Top Bottom