Anyone in for session 1 on Wednesday?

Mark in Indy

Reaction score
Okay, so when I picked up tickets for session one I was expecting 4 more available scholarship players but I'll still be skipping out of work to catch the game Wednesday afternoon. Will anyone else be going to the game? I'll be heading downtown early afternoon to grab lunch and a couple beers before heading in to the fieldhouse. Would love to meet up with some folks.

(Oh, and I have not posted on here for years, but in a previous life I was MarkyMark98)

I'd love to be there, but I'll be watching. Win or lose, I love the Gophers.

2 tickets for all sessions except title game

If anyone needs tickets for any of the sessions other than the title game, let me know. Folks can't make it, so I need to get rid of 2.

I'm with the band, so I'll be there.

Mark In Indy - aren't you the one that chopped off one of your fingers in an accident years ago? If so, I hope everything healed.

Cheer loud tomorrow - it will likely be a light crowd, so any energy you and other Gopher fans can bring will help.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed, great memory. One and the same! Everything healed well. Missing half a thumb but that was a good pickup line when I could tell a woman she's a 9 and a half. Perfect conversation starter. Lemons and lemonade, right? Formerly, I'm engaged now... I'll be cheering loudly tomorrow. (Sometimes it is fun to go in with no expectations) Still looking for someone to tag along. The fiancé is out of town. I do have an extra ticket for tomorrow if anyone wants it. Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone needs tickets for any of the sessions other than the title game, let me know. Folks can't make it, so I need to get rid of 2.

Sad your parents can't make it this year. Send them my greetings.

It's times like these that I appreciate enjoying the game and the company and not just the Gophers. It's no time for fair weather fandom.

We arrive about Noon tomorrow and look forward to a fun weekend, with a little duty mixed in with the basketball. I love the Indy tournament experience.

Sad your parents can't make it this year. Send them my greetings.

It's times like these that I appreciate enjoying the game and the company and not just the Gophers. It's no time for fair weather fandom.

We arrive about Noon tomorrow and look forward to a fun weekend, with a little duty mixed in with the basketball. I love the Indy tournament experience.

It won't be the same without them there, but will look forward to catching up with you. At least it'll be short and painless (first team out) for the Gophers. They'll be back in class (hopefully) on Thursday.

Regulars of the BTT I have a question.

What has been your favorite moment for the Gophers in the BTT?

Something like 2008 vs IU or the 2010 run or something else. Thanks

Regulars of the BTT I have a question.

What has been your favorite moment for the Gophers in the BTT?

Something like 2007 vs IU or the 2010 run or something else. Thanks

Have been to most of the BTTs. Easily the greatest moment was Hoffarber's shot to beat Indiana in 2008. I think I pissed off some IU fans with a few victory pumps of the fist. It felt really good leaving Conseco Fieldhouse that night among all the silent Hoosier fans.

Have been to most of the BTTs. Easily the greatest moment was Hoffarber's shot to beat Indiana in 2008. I think I pissed off some IU fans with a few victory pumps of the fist. It felt really good leaving Conseco Fieldhouse that night among all the silent Hoosier fans.

Agreed. I am about an every two of three year attender and Blake's shot is easily the most memorable Gopher moment, but also one of the most memorable moments for long time tourney goers from other teams as well. The run to the final was nice but the truth is we caught both MSU and Purdue in downward spirals in their season. The Blake shot will be a BTN commercial for years.

Agreed. I am about an every two of three year attender and Blake's shot is easily the most memorable Gopher moment, but also one of the most memorable moments for long time tourney goers from other teams as well. The run to the final was nice but the truth is we caught both MSU and Purdue in downward spirals in their season. The Blake shot will be a BTN commercial for years.
Sparty went to the Final Four that year. We just upset them. Purdue had been missing Hummel since the game at the barn where we almost came back from 20 down after he left. Give credit where credit is due

So, back to the initial question... Anyone planning on being downtown before the game?

Made it downtown, parked under Circle Center Mall as always. First surprise of the day the scalpers have business cards and are very specifically looking for Friday tickets. So, just FYI, if you do have extra Friday seats you should do well.

Top Bottom