anyone have the scoop on James Louis, WR recruit from Florida

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
Both Rivals and Scout have him as a top 30 WR, 4*, offers from every big school in the southeast. He was a summer verbal to Ohio St, but was in for a visit last night and it looks like us and OSU are his finalists??? Couldn't have hurt that OSU has had a spotlight put on its lack of a passing attack this year and he comes to the Bank and witnesses a passing exhibition.....

He has already committed to OSU

He is from Florida and his high school coach went to the U of M

his teammate is donnell kirkwood and he came with him

stranger things have happened but most feel this was just taking a trip with his buddy for a good time

on the other hand......huff was committed and switched

it would be too good to be true

geen and stoudamire are sophomores.........mcknight is a freshmen, mike sanders is a 4 star who has already committed........getting this guy would give me a woody

he is wanted by every big time program in the nation

Most who? OSU fans?

McKnight is also a sophomore.

Who?

sorry i meant chris hawkins as the freshmen not mike sanders

louis has already verballed to OSU.......many at GI think he was just visiting with kirkwood

stranger things have happened.......it would seem kind of weird to come all the way up here on Halloween night just for fun though

apparently OSU has a ton of top rated wr's coming in their class already but this guy would be huge

but he has committed to OSU already
http://fe1.rivals.sports.ac4.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-James-Louis-86939

He's got top rated teammates across the board and could have taken any number of visits to accompany friends this season but chose only one...a trip to Minnesota. Does not compute.

I think it is really nice that their high school coach, who went to the U and is planted in one of the best high school football areas in the country is still pushing his former school. Loves it

I think it is really nice that their high school coach, who went to the U and is planted in one of the best high school football areas in the country is still pushing his former school. Loves it

who is the former gopher who coaches there? great connection to have for sure.

He's got top rated teammates across the board and could have taken any number of visits to accompany friends this season but chose only one...a trip to Minnesota. Does not compute.

Interesting.

One thing to note would be that he could only go with Kirkwood if the other schools were willing to pony up to host him. Not a guarantee that others would.

Top Bottom