Anyone have a tailgating lot pass they'd like to swap for a ramp pass and some $$

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Just curious if someone would like to swap their tailgating lot pass with an Oak Street Ramp Pass and some $$$ for an upcoming game. I did this for a game last year and it worked out pretty well for both sides of the transaction. It could work out well for someone that has a tailgate lot pass but has a game they won't be able to arrive until closer to game time.

Just curious if someone would like to swap their tailgating lot pass with an Oak Street Ramp Pass and some $$$ for an upcoming game. I did this for a game last year and it worked out pretty well for both sides of the transaction. It could work out well for someone that has a tailgate lot pass but has a game they won't be able to arrive until closer to game time.
My group my be interested. We were going to try out tailgating at East River Flats one of these upcoming games (prob Miami but maybe NDSU). Are you going to either/both of those games?

I would be interested in a similar transaction as well. I have a Washington Ave ramp pass and would like to get into the Ski-U-Mah lot if possible.

I'm at EVERY game. Last year I just met up at one game in the concourse and swapped passes for an upcoming game (after setting it up via PM's earlier).

Are you talking about trying out East River Flats instead of your regular tailgate location so you'd be interested in trading/selling your regular tailgate lot pass?

Are you talking about trying out East River Flats instead of your regular tailgate location so you'd be interested in trading/selling your regular tailgate lot pass?

It's been discussed by my group. But that's not a for sure thing yet. Let me talk gg05 (he splits the parking in C89 with me) and the rest of the guys who usually walk over to us from C86 and see if they are still interested in giving that a shot. If they are we could work out a one game deal for us to try out ERF and then could make it season long if they want to switch over for the remainder of the year. PM your e-mail and I'll keep you posted. :)

Top Bottom