Anyone going down to see UMD?

gophergrad

Reaction score
We're driving down to Florence Alabama tomorrow after work. One bulldog grad, myself, another gopher grad and a mankato grad.

Anyone else making the trip, or in the area? or did anyone go two years ago the last time UMD played down there? Looking for advice on tailgating options, stuff like that.

Probably the closest I'll get to seeing a Minnesota team playing for a national championship, for a couple years or so...;)

The game is on ESPN2 @ 10 a.m.

(I'm sure you'll find someone to tailgate with...at 7 a.m.).

Yeah, lakesbison and I will be heading down there. Then after the win, we're gonna go back to Detroit Lakes and smash all the booty at Zorbaz

We're driving down to Florence Alabama tomorrow after work. One bulldog grad, myself, another gopher grad and a mankato grad.

Anyone else making the trip, or in the area? or did anyone go two years ago the last time UMD played down there? Looking for advice on tailgating options, stuff like that.

Probably the closest I'll get to seeing a Minnesota team playing for a national championship, for a couple years or so...;)
Go to the D2 message board and you'll find lots of conversation on the topic http://www.d2messageboard.com/index.php

Top Bottom