Anyone found a way to rewatch the CSU game online?

joekulas12

Reaction score
Has anyone found the game against CSU online somewhere to re-watch for free? YouTube does not have it on there, and I would like to see the first three quarters, as I was in the car driving back home during most of the game. Thankfully, I was able to catch the last quarter and OT, when it all mattered.

Nope CBS Sports screwed everything up, no way to actually stream it online, need a special sports tiered package to even get the game on TV, and not even a hint of a game replay anywhere. It seems they were even stingy giving out highlights because those are even hard to come by. I hope the Gophers or any other big game a bunch of people want to watch is never ever on the CBS Sports Network.

Is it legal though? I most likely will be taken down.

there are 1 hour football games going back years on there. You can find most every Gopher game from last year on that account. But I'm just trying to help ya'll. Watch it or not it doesn't matter to me. I've got DVR

there are 1 hour football games going back years on there. You can find most every Gopher game from last year on that account. But I'm just trying to help ya'll. Watch it or not it doesn't matter to me. I've got DVR

Sorry, I was not trying to sound like I care if it was legal, hell I was trying to watch the Gopher game on some stupid free stream that more than likely is not legal at all, haha. I was only wondering if it would be taken down quick for copyright infringement. I didn't look into the user and past videos.

Has anyone found the game against CSU online somewhere to re-watch for free? YouTube does not have it on there, and I would like to see the first three quarters, as I was in the car driving back home during most of the game. Thankfully, I was able to catch the last quarter and OT, when it all mattered.

Unless you hate yourself, don't search this game out online, just leave it be.

No need to stream the game. Just find the "in game thread" here on GH and read it through from post #1 to the end. That will be even better than seeing the game.

No need to stream the game. Just find the "in game thread" here on GH and read it through from post #1 to the end. That will be even better than seeing the game.

I would not advise anyone to do that cause they'll need some antidepressants ..

Top Bottom