Anyone excited about tomorrow?

Not sure who your cable provider is..but call them and pick up the package. Then drop it after a couple days. Most of them give you a 30 day guarantee.....meaning if you drop it before 30 days there will be no charge at all.

Worth checking out and asking. It's worked with me in the past.

I know people that do something like this too. Depending on your provider, you just pay for a pro-rated amount plus a change service fee. I don't think it amounts to much - probably less than $10.

I'm excited now, and I'll be excited tomorrow at 9am when I arrive at lot 37 and enjoy my first BM. And then I'll be really excited when I enjoy my first drink!

Well played. :clap::clap::clap:

Very excited. Since my dad retired, we've been going to a Golden Gophers game every year since 2012. This time around, my mom has decided to come with to see what it's all about. The weather looks great for tomorrow's kickoff so it should be very comfortable and I figure Minnesota will be able to have a nice big win where it's able to show some muscle. After the game stop by the bww for some wings and watch the rest of the college football games for the day. Should be a fun time.

I am excited. Good weather, good seats. Good company. Good tailgate.

Top Bottom