Anyone excited about tomorrow?

STPGopher

Reaction score
I am, well kind of. I am trying to figure out why. We should roll these guys. We probably won't see many creative plays, so why? I think it's that we won last week, but in ugly fashion. Maybe I just want to see if things get fixed? Hopefully we will see live replays tomorrow.

Not sure how I'll feel if we don't win big...

I am always excited for Gopher games. The fact they are playing is reason enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still hopeful I'll get to see another breakout offensive performance in my lifetime.

I'm always excited.

Taking the 6 year old this time.

Weather should be great!

Honestly, I hope the Gophers play well, but I'm somewhat detached on this one. My cable system does not include ESPN NEWS in the expanded basic package, and I'm too cheap and lazy to pay extra to add the sports package - so I will not be able to watch or DVR the game. I will also be spending much of the day at a volleyball tournament, so the best I can do is periodically check the gamecast to see the score.

I hope they do well, but I will not be hanging on every play.

To say excited is an understatement.... I got excited for spring practice...

It's one of two games I'm going to this year - or three, if they make the Rose Bowl. Of course I'm excited!

3 in our group couldn't make it, so it allows me to bring my wife, son and daughter-in-law. Gonna start the morning right with a breakfast Dago at Dusty's in Nordeast! PUMPED!

Honestly, I hope the Gophers play well, but I'm somewhat detached on this one. My cable system does not include ESPN NEWS in the expanded basic package, and I'm too cheap and lazy to pay extra to add the sports package - so I will not be able to watch or DVR the game. I will also be spending much of the day at a volleyball tournament, so the best I can do is periodically check the gamecast to see the score.

You should be able to watch the replay at 11:00 PM on BTN2Go.

Here are your announcers on ESPN News:

Mike Couzens & Dan Hawkins

It could be worse.

Oklahoma is doing their home opener.... pay per view:

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=211130194

Not sure who your cable provider is..but call them and pick up the package. Then drop it after a couple days. Most of them give you a 30 day guarantee.....meaning if you drop it before 30 days there will be no charge at all.

Worth checking out and asking. It's worked with me in the past.

Not sure who your cable provider is..but call them and pick up the package. Then drop it after a couple days. Most of them give you a 30 day guarantee.....meaning if you drop it before 30 days there will be no charge at all.

Worth checking out and asking. It's worked with me in the past.

Exactly. I'm always amused by these type of posts. It's incredibly easy to make one phone call, add a channel, and drop it a week later.

Of course I'm excited. Gopher football outdoors, nice weather, opponent we should beat, chance to see some new kids play again. Who wouldn't be excited?

Go gophers!

I'm excited to "maybe" see a rare blowout.

I'm excited BECAUSE we should roll them. I wish we had 3 of these in the non-conference. I'll never expect the Gophers to compete for a national title - so it is always fun to potentially see our guys go off against an inferior opponent. The Big10 schedule is more stressful than fun...this is fun.

I'm just excited to know which outfits we are going to wear.

Gamecast? Try the InGame thread here to get hot takes. Won't find those on Gamecast.

Of course I'm excited. Gopher football outdoors, nice weather, opponent we should beat, chance to see some new kids play again. Who wouldn't be excited?

Go gophers!

Hopeful some new names can make the field

Gamecast? Try the InGame thread here to get hot takes. Won't find those on Gamecast.

I recommend the In Game thread. Best of last year was 'quick, someone hide Leidner's helmet'. i still chuckle.

That would suck. You'd need to go find a bar that was getting it or just listen on the radio. The BIG 12 is certainly the worst off of the P5.

Actually I don't mind tinkering in the garage listening to the Gophs on the radio. Brings back memories of doing the same with the old man.

I'm excited now, and I'll be excited tomorrow at 9am when I arrive at lot 37 and enjoy my first BM. And then I'll be really excited when I enjoy my first drink!

I'm excited now, and I'll be excited tomorrow at 9am when I arrive at lot 37 and enjoy my first BM. And then I'll be really excited when I enjoy my first drink!

I see what you did there...nice

Top Bottom