Anyone else struggling to get their electronic tickets for Illinois game?

LakerFan

Reaction score
On hold with U ticket office. Went to App, click manage tickets, can see the 2 I have for Illinois game, they come up when I click that but can't get to barcode or save to phone.

Nope, but looking for 3 tickets for the game. Ill either pull the trigger on the cheapies or if i can find a deal on better seats

How hard has it been to transfer the electronic tickets to other people? Wondering because I have them for the high school hockey tournament but sell them to a friend every year. This will be the first year I won't have paper tickets to hand over.

How hard has it been to transfer the electronic tickets to other people? Wondering because I have them for the high school hockey tournament but sell them to a friend every year. This will be the first year I won't have paper tickets to hand over.
I've taken a screen shot, and just texted them to people. The scanner doesn't know if you're using an app, or website, or whatever. Just need the code.

App still not working for me, but I navigated to the gophersports site on my phone instead of using the APP and that worked. Went back and checked app after and it still is not working.

On hold with U ticket office. Went to App, click manage tickets, can see the 2 I have for Illinois game, they come up when I click that but can't get to barcode or save to phone.
Got mine Wednesday morning with no issue. But I typically click the link on desktop, and use the full site to select seats. Then when I get the confirmation, I view that with my phone and save to my wallet.

A bit of back and forth, but that works for me.

Just went into the app now and saved to phone/G Pay without any issue.

Sorry you're having issues but thanks for the reminder!

App still not working for me, but I navigated to the gophersports site on my phone instead of using the APP and that worked. Went back and checked app after and it still is not working.
I was trying to transfer two tickets to a friend, got an error message when I tried through the app, it worked for me too when I went to Gophersports.com on my computer.

I've found it to be pretty painless. I do believe that they'll need a Gophers Sports account though. And the way I've seen it....they get a text message that will link them to their account where they'll be prompted to accept them. That's it.

No problems when I moved them to my Google Pay wallet last night.
No issues at all and I am a luddite. Went slicker for the friends that already had a Gopher account, but even without went pretty quickly.

I went through this earlier this year. Best bet is to just use the email link and save to Google Pay or whatever apple has that's equivalent.

Yep, same issue. We had to transfer from the lap top.

It's that damn Bielema, he's screwing with the Gopher fans already.

I was trying to transfer two tickets to a friend, got an error message when I tried through the app, it worked for me too when I went to Gophersports.com on my computer.
I tried to transfer the tickets to myself a few games back after not simply just downloading them, and had to figure how how to cancel the transfer.

The recipient just has to register for an account to get access to the tickets once you transfer them, I think.

Also, I must have remained logged in for all games since week one, until last game, when I was asked to log in at the Stadium. Since I could not remember my password, I just went to the will call window, and showed them my ID, where they looked me up and printed two tickets with no delay.

App not working for me still.
I stumbled into a link feom the gophersports website and was able to save to my phone also

have used mobile phone app before, but had to go through laptop tonight

Last edited:

I am using the app on my phone, can not get my tix or parking pass to the Google pay site, extremely frustrated by this, If the U is making us go this route then they app better work.

I don't want to jinx it, but I have had a really good experience with the ticket app this season. I have sold tickets and parking for two of my games with absolutely no issues. I've also never had any issues putting my tickets into my "wallet". I'm on an iPhone if that makes any difference.

I love the fact that it's one less thing for me to remember on the way to the game. If I have my phone, I have my tickets.

should have read this thread more carefully, thanks LakerFan, I did as you did, went to the site and got my tix loaded on my phone, am not the most tech savy, so this was stressing me out

I don't want to jinx it, but I have had a really good experience with the ticket app this season. I have sold tickets and parking for two of my games with absolutely no issues. I've also never had any issues putting my tickets into my "wallet". I'm on an iPhone if that makes any difference.

I love the fact that it's one less thing for me to remember on the way to the game. If I have my phone, I have my tickets.
I have had problems with both the app and the website. Luckily it's always resolved itself in time for the game. Had it with both football and hockey tickets

App did not work for me today. It is buggy. Annoying.

Top Bottom