Anyone else find themselves more crabby about the season with other games starting up?

Make the most of the time away from ncaa football. It’s been pretty good - we rebuilt a mower and chainsaw.

I was a little down on Thursday night as that was a perfect night for football and what would have been the Gophers opener, but after that never gave it a thought. So I guess my answer is no.

Not yet. When SEC,ACC,Big 12 start i think that will make me crabby especially if they are still dithering about what the proposed B1G schedule is

The only actual P5 games of consequence next week will be Duke at Notre Dame and GTech at Florida State in the afternoon, and Clemson at Wake Forest in the evening.

All the rest are playing bodybag games. Very meh slate overall.

NFL will be firing up.

I'm less interested. I looked at the schedule for next week, too, and didn't see a single game I wanted to watch.

I'm excited to watch the NFL, though.

I miss getting up on Saturday morning and hanging my Gopher banner on my front porch. :(

Am excited about the upcoming games. Still foolishly hoping big10 starts early october so can participate in bowl season.

My wife said we’ll replace B1G football with sex this fall.

So.....I’m fine with the season postponement.
Address?

Oh, you didn't mean the rest of us when you wrote, "we."

Last edited:

There’s more to life than football.
True. But, the same can be said for literally anything in life. Anyone with a belief in the afterlife (most religions) would even tell you there is more to life than life itself.

My wife said we’ll replace B1G football with sex this fall.

So.....I’m fine with the season postponement.
Thursday night and Saturday afternoon only? Or do things get ratcheted up when the MAC starts playing almost every day of the week?

Oh Shit!! Bad deal for you, the MAC isn't playing this fall!

Am excited about the upcoming games. Still foolishly hoping big10 starts early october so can participate in bowl season.
They'd have to had made that decision already, most likely. Need time to prepare, not just for practice, but logistics (booking planes, buses, hotel, food, etc.).

How many people were hospitalized or died due to covid because they were infected by football players or infected by someone who was infected by football players?

Those are the actual numbers.

Top Bottom