Anyone catch Kill's comments

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
...to the BTN sideline reporter when she was asking postgame questions? Stoic as all hell. Love it. Also enjoyed his comment about how the onside was a gamble and how he would've been run out of town if we didn't get it. Kill may or may not be the coach of the future, but I sure as hell hope he is, because this is the type of guy we need to restore this program.

I loved the comments. He's just a straightforward guy and I really appreciate that.

Does anyone know when the B10 Network is gonna give the post game press conference?

Did you see his reaction on Iowa's last failed fourth down attempt?

Trick question: there was no reaction.

Did you see his reaction on Iowa's last failed fourth down attempt?

Trick question: there was no reaction.

This makes me smile. I was actually watching that, and you are absolutely correct. The man is like a statue. With balls of steel.

...to the BTN sideline reporter when she was asking postgame questions? Stoic as all hell. Love it. Also enjoyed his comment about how the onside was a gamble and how he would've been run out of town if we didn't get it. Kill may or may not be the coach of the future, but I sure as hell hope he is, because this is the type of guy we need to restore this program.

Was at the game so didn't see it. Just watched it on BTN replay. He wasn't "stoic", he was exhausted. Watch it again. He's trying to get the words out and some of them "catch". He was tired and pretty damn happy, but got his points across well.

Good job Coach. We're pretty damn happy too!

This is one thing I like about Kiil's recruiting. He is building depth at the QB position. He is also building depth on the offensive line. Nelson is the real-deal. Reusse is right that the Badgers missed out on this guy. Nelson is going to be a good football player.

Top Bottom