Anybody see the new cartoon on www.savegopherfootball.com ?

Snapper

Reaction score
They put a new cartoon on the news page ! At least they have a sense of humor. Say it ain't so Joel !

why didn't you respond to the thread where the President ripped your group's approach?

why didn't you respond to the thread where the President ripped your group's approach?

Because they realize they got carried away with the approach they took, that it backfired, and that it has ultimately cost them all credibility with the administration.

It is shameful to watch the U defend its dismal record by attacking the few Minnesotans that understand what it will take to restore Minnesota football. Shameful and ignorant.

It is shameful to watch the U defend its dismal record by attacking the few Minnesotans that understand what it will take to restore Minnesota football. Shameful and ignorant.

And what exactly do they understand? What are they espousing (other than football is broken)? How are they helping?

Can someone post the cartoon. Couldn't find it at the Daily.

i didn't think the cartoon was funny at all but people are way too sensitive sheesh...

And what exactly do they understand? What are they espousing (other than football is broken)? How are they helping?

HG, I apologise for making a controversial post on game day. If you will hang with me I will respond tomorrow, hopefully in the afterglow of a much needed win over the Pigeons of Iowee.

I don't want to p!ss in another Gopher fan's corn flakes on game day. Lord knows we a rare commodity. Bad judgment on my part. However I have deep seated reasons to believe as I do. There is a lot of emotion on both sides of the Maturi issue. I hope I will shed some light for you.

Go Gophers. BTW, feel free to PM me anytime.

i didn't think the cartoon was funny at all but people are way too sensitive sheesh...

I agree, it was more of a sad statement on the AD decision making than humorous. Parody of extension, firing, lost $$$. Really not funny.

I agree, it was more of a sad statement on the AD decision making than humorous. Parody of extension, firing, lost $$$. Really not funny.

You missed it again, Dipper. Now I have to correct your misinformed posts on the Football Board, too. No AD in the history of the U has ever had the kind power and authority to hire and fire football, basketball, and hockey head coaches without clearing the decisions with their bosses who not only include the U president, but one or more Vice-Presidents as well. Because of this oversight, Maturi gets too much credit when things go well, and way too much criticism when they don't. Bruininks fingerprints are all over the Mason extension and firing, the Brewster hiring, and the Munson extension and firing.

You missed it again, Dipper. Now I have to correct your misinformed posts on the Football Board, too. No AD in the history of the U has ever had the kind power and authority to hire and fire football, basketball, and hockey head coaches without clearing the decisions with their bosses who not only include the U president, but one or more Vice-Presidents as well. Because of this oversight, Maturi gets too much credit when things go well, and way too much criticism when they don't. Bruininks fingerprints are all over the Mason extension and firing, the Brewster hiring, and the Munson extension and firing.

I thought "Munson" died in a plane crash. Astute, simply astute, to recognise that The AD works under administrators to include "the Boss." Feel free to join the conversation tomorrow. Too busy enjoying the return of Floyd.

Top Bottom