Any guesses on the next Gopher baseball coach??

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score
I'm assuming Coyle started the search when Anderson said this would be his last year....but I've heard nothing on potential successors?

While far from Dinky Town, a coaching friend mentioned Dan Fitzgerald (Kansas) at one-time was interested in the Gopher job, though that was when he was an assistant at Dallas Baptist. From Edina.

While far from Dinky Town, a coaching friend mentioned Dan Fitzgerald (Kansas) at one-time was interested in the Gopher job, though that was when he was an assistant at Dallas Baptist. From Edina.
He has been at the top of my list for a few years now. Has both head coaching and assistant experience all over from the juco level to LSU and while an assistant he was also recruiting coordinator at DBU as well. Another name for me is former Iowa Western coach and now Western Kentucky Marc Rardin.

Doesn't have to be "one of us" but how about Brian Raabe?

2-3 years ago, he would have been very interested. Unfortunately, timing didn't work out. Is happy at KU.

Paul Molitor...come on down. 🙂
That was my "dare to dream" pick too.

Too soon to make the Crack "what about Ben Johnson"?

I'm not in the group that is obsessed with "one of us", but I'd ideally like someone with head coaching experience at the collegiate level, maybe someone who has had success in a smaller conference.

Top Bottom