Any Audio Fanatics Out There?

Bit the bullet and shelled out the cash for a JDS Element II. I've been using a JDS Atom as my headphone amp when I'm not using my Fiio M11 Plus. The Atom is a really great amp.....but I like the extra power and the integrated DAC of the Element. Bought the Sennheiser HD6xx cans as well. Hopefully they are a little easier to drive than my HIFIMAN HE4xx phones.

Didn't even realize that the Sennheisers had such a high impendence (300ohm). Fortunately the Element is more than powerful enough to drive basically any pair of headphones. Absolutely rules. Figure I'll grab a TRRS balanced cable for use with my Fiio M11 Plus in order to get a little extra output.

But right now I'm watching the NBA Finals. Rocking the much less demanding Koss KPH30i overears (also purchased from drop).

361A1725_20171024125853.jpg

Finally got around to swapping out the stock earpads with a pair of yaxi pads....and the difference is very noticable. What was already a budget set of earphones that sound way more expensive than their price point.....they sound even better and are far more comfortable.

Can't recommend these enough....especially if you have $40 lying around. Thinking about grabbing a pair of the clear ones just for the hell of it.

b7MaJBt.jpg

Top Bottom