Antoine Winfield Jr.'s cleats for the Super Bowl

Those are pretty cool. Been fun to see some of the different things players are doing with their cleats in recent years.

They should make players a couple each and auction off one of the pair for Covid relief for paramedics who are struggling, as that is a tough gig that pays crapola.

Did they make a pair for TJ too?

First time a Vikings jersey will be worn in a Super Bowl in over 40 years. Seems fitting that it is the son of one of our former players that somehow makes this happen by putting it on his feet. Love the family and MN pride.

They should make players a couple each and auction off one of the pair for Covid relief for paramedics who are struggling, as that is a tough gig that pays crapola.

Who is “they”? The players pay to have these made. Lots of artists out there doing really cool things on sneakers

I could be wrong but aren't guys like Thielen and some others part of some program that auctions off their cleats for charity?

There’s a nice article about Antoine and his dad @ nypost.com. Apologies for not linking - I’m technology challenged.

I could be wrong but aren't guys like Thielen and some others part of some program that auctions off their cleats for charity?

I think you're right. I was thinking it was a good opportunity for the NFL to do it as a whole program to raise money for paramedics.

Antoine is gonna be a legendary player and shit talker. I’m here for it.

Doesn’t look like he was wearing those cleats during the game, or at least he wasn’t at the end.

Attachments

• 14855016-CC5E-4E38-832B-812F7BF2E944.jpeg
    14855016-CC5E-4E38-832B-812F7BF2E944.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 11

Would be good if he autographed the cleats and gave them to Hill...
You know, " for charity".

JJ.

AW was the 4th Safety selected so one could ask the same question of the Giants, Patriots and Browns.
True, but the difference is that the Vikings knew him and his family, personally for years. Harrison Smith who knew them for many years, said that AW jr was going to be "a baller".

Top Bottom