Anthracite is back this weekend

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Halloween Goldy is the best.

Anthracite SLAPS!

Those are two separate declarative sentences.

swingman

Reaction score
I could get on board with saying we have taconite balls this week, cause like the Range...not sure about anthracite.1634909459967.png

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm going to claim that they are black, and it's just the lighting.

I don't care what you say. That is my story.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Why do we have these uniforms and ignore the best possible uniform
FULL BANANA!!!!!

I agree that all yellow-gold would be very cool (I'm assuming you're serious about this, by the way). It would almost be worth getting Photoshop, to mock it up and see just how good that would look. I've always like the yellow-gold helmet, yellow-gold jerseys and maroon pants combo, too.

Re: anthracite. I know I'm in the minority, but I enjoy seeing them make an occasional appearance. I think it works especially well with the metallic gold helmets.

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I agree that all yellow-gold would be very cool (I'm assuming you're serious about this, by the way). It would almost be worth getting Photoshop, to mock it up and see just how good that would look. I've always like the yellow-gold helmet, yellow-gold jerseys and maroon pants combo, too.

Re: anthracite. I know I'm in the minority, but I enjoy seeing them make an occasional appearance. I think it works especially well with the metallic gold helmets.
Also, wasn't this combination worn against Maryland a couple years ago during a solid beat down of them?

I'm not superstitious or anything but just sayin 😉

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
I'm in the 'eh it's fine I guess' camp with the mostly black uniforms.

They're used sparingly so I'm totally ok with them showing up now and then.

U2Gopher

Reaction score
They could wear pink and I honestly don’t care as long as they win, but having said that, I hate the anthracite.

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
I could get on board with saying we have taconite balls this week, cause like the Range...not sure about anthracite.View attachment 14921
I actually could get on board with calling these uni's taconite instead of anthracite. Taconite is Minnesota. Anthracite is Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Alabama.

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I liked the Kill era anthracite uniforms, but I am not a fan of the Fleck era anthracite, which is more of a boring gray to me.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the Anthracite jerseys but I do like that we pair them with the chrome gold helmet.

That said, as long as we win I could care less what color jersey we are wearing when we do it.

Top Bottom