Another loss and Another NIT Invite!

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
I told you they would lose to A&M and Miami after the Portland game, but NO everyone jumps on me. Anyone with a IQ over 20 could see this was a horrible scoring team and would struggle against any decent team. With one halfway decent non-conference win, they will now have to win at least 10 B10 games and TWO B10 tourney games. Not going to happen. I was very excited and optimistic about this season, but it has tanked faster than the Exxon Valdez.

Here comes gophermanic...it's like clockwork.

If anyone wants to get a cursory glance at his shtick before arguing with him for the remainder of this thread, just check some of the titles of his previous posts below:

gophermanic's name fits him quite well

It's the first thing I think of when watching the 3rd straight embarrassing performance by the Gophers: GopherManic was right!

WOW

Isn't it a little early to jump off the bandwagon.... if not good riddance. come on its only 3 loses and it is likely that 2-3 will end up in the tournament so lets not get to rash. if we can get to 20 wins i think we will be a tournament team. But we definitely need some help on offense.

Just too many games left to go crazy.

I was very excited and optimistic about this season
Really? I've looked back through 5 pages of your posts over the last 8 months and haven't found a single one that isn't lambasting either the football or basketball team, regardless of the win or loss. If we had a quality win, you created a thread about how it was a terrible win against a bad opponent. If we did cured cancer, you pissed about it not being done soon enough.

The words "gophermanic" and "excited" about anything Gopher-related can be found as an example of an antonym in the dictionary.

Anyone with a IQ over 20 could see this was a horrible scoring team and would struggle against any decent team.

And yet somehow last year's team, who I would say fit this description, managed to get more than 20 wins including two against Wisconsin. Let's not forget how terrible we were at scoring last year and we still made it work.

Really? I've looked back through 5 pages of your posts over the last 8 months and haven't found a single one that isn't lambasting either the football or basketball team

You must have a lot of free time. :D

Yes, I blasted the football program and was justified every step of the way. I have not been to the Tubby board until the season started. I even said on the football board , I cant wait till the season is over so I can watch a quality gopher team like Tubby is going to have this year.

You must have a lot of free time. :D

Yes, I blasted the football program and was justified every step of the way. I have not been to the Tubby board until the season started. I even said on the football board , I cant wait till the season is over so I can watch a quality gopher team like Tubby is going to have this year.

You and me both my friend....I wish we would've been wrong

You and me both my friend....I wish we would've been wrong

Uh, guys ... its early December. Might this team be average and NIT bound? Yes (looks that way right now)... but you might want to see how the Big Ten season plays out first.

Uh, guys ... its early December. Might this team be average and NIT bound? Yes (looks that way right now)... but you might want to see how the Big Ten season plays out first.

No no...the chicken little shtick is much more sensible.

Top Bottom