Another Iowa RB arrested for O.W.I. (?) this A.M.!!

froggopher

Reaction score
Wow! And we think we have problems in Dinkytown! Barkley Hall, a freshman, was arrested early Saturday morning, November 24th for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Things do not look rosey for the Hawkeyes next year!! Go Gophers!!!:clap::cry::cry::p

Wow! And we think we have problems in Dinkytown! Barkley Hall, a freshman, was arrested early Saturday morning, November 24th for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Things do not look rosey for the Hawkeyes next year!! Go Gophers!!!:clap::cry::cry::p
LOL!!!

“I was disappointed to hear of the charges against Barkley,” said Iowa football coach Kirk Ferentz in a release sent Saturday morning from the University of Iowa. “Barkley will face a minimum one game suspension, as well as other consequences within the program.”

“Obviously, I was extremely disappointed to learn about this,” said athletics director Gary Barta in the same release. “Barkley will go through the UI Student Athlete Code of Conduct process, and will be subject to any other university and/or team rule sanctions as we gather additional information.”

In other words, we're going to make this one just go away too and blame the student, rather than investigate the systemic issue running rampant throughout the football program.

Top Bottom