Another Iowa fan more obsessed with the Gophers than he is with the Hawkeyes

The National Championships won by the Gophers are commendable and worthy of recognition. Is it not embarrassing that a school can go from winning national titles in the Great Depression/WII to being a bottom feeder in the big10 over the last 40+ years? The only retort I ever hear from Gopher fans revolves around the team's success in the 1930s and 1940s. Again, congrats but let's now analyze the incremental deterioration of the program since 1967. The Gophers have winning records against only two big10 teams in that time period.

Your act is so tired. Trying to impress anyone with your objectivity and maturity while trolling a rivals message board and thumping your chest is the very definition of pathetic and childish.

*Standing and Clapping*

Kudos to you, sir.

Iowa is a nobody in the history of college football.

They like to separate their shoulders patting themselves on the back because they've had a modicum of success over the last 30 years.

I'd much rather be a has-been than a never-was.

So, here's to you, Iowa. Congrats on your zero national championships (to Minnesota's 6). Congrats on your 11 Big Ten titles (to Minnesota's 18). Congrats on your .530 winning percentage all time (to Minnesota's .580). All of this despite the fact that Minnesota has generally sucked for the last 40 years.

Tell us, Iowa - how does it feel to know that you could win every game vs. the Gophers for the next 16 years, and still be behind in the series?

Tell us, Iowa - how does it feel to make fun of Brewster for purchasing a trophy commemorating one of our half-dozen national championships, whilst you can't even purchase one trophy as a token of your zero national championships?

Tell us, Iowa. We'd really like to know.

Great Post.

Badgergopher

- Redirecting all of the disdain UW fans typically reserve for Minnesota toward Iowa since 1989! -

I'll use the Ohio State vs. Michigan rivalry to explain this to you. (Unless of course you don't think it is a rivalry) From 1952 to 1975, OSU won 17 of 23 matchups. From 1976 to 2000, Michigan won 19 of 24. This decade, Ohio State won 9 of 10. Seems like there are long periods (apparently streaks wasn't descriptive enough for you to understand) of dominance in every rivalry. Point is, the U vs. Iowa is still a good rivalry. And like most rivalries, its history and passion within the respective programs for beating the other makes it so.

And PapaHawk, my earlier post had nothing to do with my gopher fanhood. I simply disagreed with the thought that Iowa is not a rival with the U. And, as you can see above, I have plenty of reason for that. That said, Iowa is getting sickening and I think we'll turn it around soon.

I apologize, I must have misinterpreted your post. Iowa's dominance over the last decade in the rivalry has diminished its quality in a way. The first post I made on GopherHole was a prediction that Minnesota would join the ranks of Iowa and Wisconsin as competitors in the big10, so I am quite confident that Minnesota will incrementally become a better program.

I guess people on this board will criticize me when I am positive about Minnesota, shed light on the deterioration of the program, or say anything about the Iowa Hawkeyes. The National Titles are commendable and I do not dispute any of the empirical data but forward as an argument. Iowa is not a dominant program but we have been much more competitive than Minnesota over the last 40 years and change. That has been my point all along. If that is unacceptable to some of you then so be it.

I apologize, I must have misinterpreted your post. Iowa's dominance over the last decade in the rivalry has diminished its quality in a way. The first post I made on GopherHole was a prediction that Minnesota would join the ranks of Iowa and Wisconsin as competitors in the big10, so I am quite confident that Minnesota will incrementally become a better program.

I guess people on this board will criticize me when I am positive about Minnesota, shed light on the deterioration of the program, or say anything about the Iowa Hawkeyes. The National Titles are commendable and I do not dispute any of the empirical data but forward as an argument. Iowa is not a dominant program but we have been much more competitive than Minnesota over the last 40 years and change. That has been my point all along. If that is unacceptable to some of you then so be it.

Honestly, if you're not expecting any criticism from us then you need to work on your logic. You say anything pro-Hawkeye or anti-Gopher and we will RAIN sh*t on you, like how even with our 40-some-odd-year slump our program still has accomplished VASTLY more than Iowa's has and probably will stay that way for a long, long time. It's just the way it goes. If I was being dumb and posting the same stuff that you post here on an Iowa board I wouldn't expect any less of a response.

Consider us a sleeping giant; you start poking and prodding us a little bit with your seemingly occasional Rose Bowl trip and Big Ten Title, us not really minding at all, but pretty soon the giant's going to wake up and return to dominating form. Don't believe me? History always has a way of repeating itself.

So go ahead, say something matter-of-factly like you usually do. Just know that you really don't have much credibility on here. At all. I'm awaiting your high-horse response, chief.:rolleyes:

Honestly, if you're not expecting any criticism from us then you need to work on your logic. You say anything pro-Hawkeye or anti-Gopher and we will RAIN sh*t on you, like how even with our 40-some-odd-year slump our program still has accomplished VASTLY more than Iowa's has and probably will stay that way for a long, long time. It's just the way it goes. If I was being dumb and posting the same stuff that you post here on an Iowa board I wouldn't expect any less of a response.

Consider us a sleeping giant; you start poking and prodding us a little bit with your seemingly occasional Rose Bowl trip and Big Ten Title, us not really minding at all, but pretty soon the giant's going to wake up and return to dominating form. Don't believe me? History always has a way of repeating itself.

So go ahead, say something matter-of-factly like you usually do. Just know that you really don't have much credibility on here. At all. I'm awaiting your high-horse response, chief.:rolleyes:

I assume my lack of "credibility" is based on my allegiance to the hawkeyes. Sounds like a great standard. What is wrong with my logic? I presented empirical data throughout this thread about the deterioration of the gopher program over the last 40 years. Repeatedly, I have shown respect for Gopher success in the Great Depression and WII. I went to high school in Lakeville, MN and have followed the Gopher football program closely over the last 10 years and feel I am educated on the merits of the gopher program through study and watching game play. I never claimed Iowa was a dominant football program I simply pointed out the success Iowa has had relative to Minnesota over the last 40 years. If we cannot have a civil discussion on the merits of the program then I don't know what these forums are for. I am a student of political science, history and mass communications at the University of Iowa and am well aware of how history "repeats itself" and is analyzed. Individuals on this board make speculative claims on this board with little foundation but because they are Gopher fans they receive a pass from most whereas an Iowa fan(me) comes in and tries to make an argument based on the merits of the last 40 years and is found to have a lack of credibility purely based on standards of allegiance. The same can be said of Iowa message boards, and I do not condone it. I enjoy conversation and debate, that's all.

*Standing and Clapping*

Kudos to you, sir.

Iowa is a nobody in the history of college football.

They like to separate their shoulders patting themselves on the back because they've had a modicum of success over the last 30 years.

I'd much rather be a has-been than a never-was.

So, here's to you, Iowa. Congrats on your zero national championships (to Minnesota's 6). Congrats on your 11 Big Ten titles (to Minnesota's 18). Congrats on your .530 winning percentage all time (to Minnesota's .580). All of this despite the fact that Minnesota has generally sucked for the last 40 years.

Tell us, Iowa - how does it feel to know that you could win every game vs. the Gophers for the next 16 years, and still be behind in the series?

Tell us, Iowa - how does it feel to make fun of Brewster for purchasing a trophy commemorating one of our half-dozen national championships, whilst you can't even purchase one trophy as a token of your zero national championships?

Tell us, Iowa. We'd really like to know.

This pretty much ends the debate, full stop. Bravo.

Enjoy your sophomoric comments while you can. The rest of us will resign ourselves to the merits of the football programs respectively. I am sure it feels great making comments like that until the realization hits that the Iowa football, a bunch of hillbillies and incestuous beings (this according to a Wisconsin fan that I encountered after we beat them in Camp Randall this past season) continue to defeat the gophers regularly in football. Hopefully, as I truly believe, the gophers will turn the corner in the next few years and be a semi-competitive program in the big10 with the likes of Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa and Wisconsin. For now, stick to your childish caricatures because that seems to be all you have regarding the football "rivalry" over the last decade.

Love how they always include themselves with Ohio State, PSU and Michigan. Those teams have national championships. Iowa, notta.

nuff said

"I would say winning just 1 of the last 9, 4 of the last 17 and 8 of the last 28 is a little more than a streak." Correct. Its not a rivalry. its a ass whopping. Its our fault too.

Love how they always include themselves with Ohio State, PSU and Michigan. Those teams have national championships. Iowa, notta.

Clearly I am talking about competition over the last few decades. Iowa has won 7 of 8 against Penn State. In the 2000s Iowa was 3-3 against Michigan (Gophers have 3 wins against Michigan since 1968) and Ohio State has dominated Iowa. The latter is true of almost everyone in the big10 over the last 20 years. Obviously Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State have more illustrious histories than Iowa. There are not many teams in the big10 that have competed better against Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan than Iowa even if our "competition" level is not that strong. Adam Rittenberg ranked Iowa the 2nd best program of the 2000s.

Big10 Titles since 1967 (Accounting for Co-Champs too)

Ohio State 22
Michigan 20
Iowa 5
Penn State 3 (Joined in 1993)
Illinois 3
Michigan State 3
Wisconsin 3
Northwestern 2
Purdue 1
Indiana 0 (Indiana 20-18 v. Minnesota in this time period)
Minnesota 0

Clearly I am talking about competition over the last few decades.
Big10 Titles since 1967 (Accounting for Co-Champs too)
Ohio State 22
Michigan 20
Iowa 5
Penn State 3 (Joined in 1993)
Illinois 3
Michigan State 3
Wisconsin 3
Northwestern 2
Purdue 1
Indiana 0 (Indiana 20-18 v. Minnesota in this time period)
Minnesota 0

You can't cherry pick history. Either all of it counts, or else nothing counts but this year. It's utterly absurd to say something that happened 20years ago is more significant than something that happened 45 years ago. This is what delusional homer fans and aging sportswriters do all the time.

Minnesota Golden Gophers--18 Big Ten Championships, 6 National Championships, 2 Rose Bowl appearances

You can't cherry pick history. Either all of it counts, or else nothing counts but this year. It's utterly absurd to say something that happened 20years ago is more significant than something that happened 45 years ago. This is what delusional homer fans and aging sportswriters do all the time.

Minnesota Golden Gophers--18 Big Ten Championships, 6 National Championships, 2 Rose Bowl appearances

The context that has surrounded my position is competition over the last 40 years. I understand your point and agree that all the history is valid but the conversation was originally about the last 30-40 years and it has morphed into a 100+ year debate.

"I would say winning just 1 of the last 9, 4 of the last 17 and 8 of the last 28 is a little more than a streak." Correct. Its not a rivalry. its a ass whopping. Its our fault too.

And you too allow the most recent decade to bleed over into a false analysis of the previous two. The numbers were neatly set up to make the entire time period appear worse than it was. God, you people are stuck on stats and you can't even see through them. Winning 3 of 8 is just under half. Winning 4 of 11 is not good, but neither does it fit the phony picture of total dominance created by someone who apparently has little else to do but twist numbers around. Why did the example stop at 9 games, then 17 and then 28? Why not three full decades beginning last season? Duh.

The context that has surrounded my position is competition over the last 40 years. I understand your point and agree that all the history is valid but the conversation was originally about the last 30-40 years and it has morphed into a 100+ year debate.

Probably explained by the fact that some of the folks here aren't foolish enough to allow you to frame the discussion to suit your own ends. Good try though because some of the so-called Gopher fans on this board bought into it.

And you too allow the most recent decade to bleed over into a false analysis of the previous two. The numbers were neatly set up to make the entire time period appear worse than it was. God, you people are stuck on stats and you can't even see through them. Winning 3 of 8 is just under half. Winning 4 of 11 is not good, but neither does it fit the phony picture of total dominance created by someone who apparently has little else to do but twist numbers around. Why did the example stop at 9 games, then 17 and then 28? Why not three full decades beginning last season? Duh.

In the Last 30 years, the record is Iowa 20 Minnesota 10. Iowa is winning nearly 7 out of 10.

Duh?? Because the beginning conversation centered around streaks & trends, not nice, neat snapshots of decade to decade results. Learn how to read and comprehend. What numbers were "twisted?" They are what the are....."streaks and trends."

In the Last 30 years, the record is Iowa 20 Minnesota 10. Iowa is winning nearly 7 out of 10.

I understand your need to strut around a bit. The last 10 years has been good to Iowa. But we can stick to just recent history if you want.

Minnesota dominated Iowa during the 60's and 70's. 80's and 90's were about even. Iowa dominated the 00's.

From 1960-1999, the record is Minnesota 23, Iowa 16, 1 tie.
From 2000-2009, the record is Iowa 8, Minnesota 2.

Despite Iowa's last 10 years of success, their recent record is still one of a mid level team.

You have a losing Big 10 record over the last 50 years.
You have a losing Big 10 record over the 1990's, 1970's, and 1960's.

You picked 1967 for Minnesota's numbers, so I'll go with what you picked.

4-28 against OSU since 1967 (2 more wins than Minnesota)
7-23 against Michigan since 1967 (3 more wins than Minnesota)
17-20 against Purdue since 1967 (same as Minnesota)
19-16 against Indiana since 1967 (about the same as Minnesota)
20-16 against Illinois since 1967 (about the same as Minnesota)
10-11 against Penn State since 1967 (about the same as Minnesota)
18-15 against Michigan State since 1967
Winning records against Northwestern and Wisconsin since 1967.

I understand your need to strut around a bit. The last 10 years has been good to Iowa. But we can stick to just recent history if you want.

Minnesota dominated Iowa during the 60's and 70's. 80's and 90's were about even. Iowa dominated the 00's.

From 1960-1999, the record is Minnesota 23, Iowa 16, 1 tie.
From 2000-2009, the record is Iowa 8, Minnesota 2.

Despite Iowa's last 10 years of success, their recent record is still one of a mid level team.

You have a losing Big 10 record over the last 50 years.
You have a losing Big 10 record over the 1990's, 1970's, and 1960's.

You picked 1967 for Minnesota's numbers, so I'll go with what you picked.

4-28 against OSU since 1967 (2 more wins than Minnesota)
7-23 against Michigan since 1967 (3 more wins than Minnesota)
17-20 against Purdue since 1967 (same as Minnesota)
19-16 against Indiana since 1967 (about the same as Minnesota)
20-16 against Illinois since 1967 (about the same as Minnesota)
10-11 against Penn State since 1967 (about the same as Minnesota)
18-15 against Michigan State since 1967
Winning records against Northwestern and Wisconsin since 1967.

In that time period Iowa has been to 3 Rose Bowls and 2 Orange Bowls. Iowa has won the conference 5 times. Iowa has been to 22 bowl games and won 11 of them.

Minnesota in this time period has zero Rose Bowl appearances and zero conference titles. Minnesota has been to 12 bowl games and won only 4 of them.

In that time period Iowa has been to 3 Rose Bowls and 2 Orange Bowls. Iowa has won the conference 5 times. Iowa has been to 22 bowl games and won 11 of them.

Minnesota in this time period has zero Rose Bowl appearances and zero conference titles. Minnesota has been to 12 bowl games and won only 4 of them.

Good for you. You guys have peaked. The accomplishments of our program are still, I repeat, still :eek: much more vast and impressive than yours. How's that for a debate! Ohhh, that's right. It isn't one! All there is to go for Iowa is down, and us up. If you're so into statistics then know that the program's "deterioration" for 40+ years is absolutely shocking. I'm taking the law of averages and saying Minnesota is BEYOND due for a long run of success, and when that happens I'll "debate" all you want on how we still own you in national titles, Big Ten titles, and most definitely our series against each other. It really does give me joy knowing that the best for us is yet to come, and that Iowa will slip back slowly into mediocrity or worse and that nobody will even notice.:)

I've known a lot of people like you, and let me just say that your personality and NOT your fan allegiance (although it doesn't help) makes you lose your credibility. I really don't give a sh*t whether you continue on with your spinning of statistics and boasting Iowa, but you're forgetting one thing, Susan: This is a Gopher board, and until game week comes up between us, your sorry @ss absolutely doesn't belong here. Capiche? :)

Good for you. You guys have peaked. The accomplishments of our program are still, I repeat, still :eek: much more vast and impressive than yours. How's that for a debate! Ohhh, that's right. It isn't one! All there is to go for Iowa is down, and us up. If you're so into statistics then know that the program's "deterioration" for 40+ years is absolutely shocking. I'm taking the law of averages and saying Minnesota is BEYOND due for a long run of success, and when that happens I'll "debate" all you want on how we still own you in national titles, Big Ten titles, and most definitely our series against each other. It really does give me joy knowing that the best for us is yet to come, and that Iowa will slip back slowly into mediocrity or worse and that nobody will even notice.:)

I've known a lot of people like you, and let me just say that your personality and NOT your fan allegiance (although it doesn't help) makes you lose your credibility. I really don't give a sh*t whether you continue on with your spinning of statistics and boasting Iowa, but you're forgetting one thing, Susan: This is a Gopher board, and until game week comes up between us, your sorry @ss absolutely doesn't belong here. Capiche? :)

I'll take solace in knowing that Iowa currently has a football program that is relevant and had a damn good last decade in the big10. If you guys score a point on us this year, at least you can come away with a moral victory. I find it fascinating that you can discern my personality when I have been respectful and not made any personal attacks and contributed in a solid back and forth on the two football programs. I look forward to the week that our two teams play. This board will be in meltdown mode like it was during last season and you guys will be hoping the big10 gets 2 BCS bowl appearances again so the Gophers are not relegated to the Little Ceasers Pizza Bowl out in Detroit. How about that for "knowing" what is to come? At worst, Iowa can make a claim to mediocre/above average football over the last 40 years. Minnesota cannot even claim mediocrity.

I'll take solace in knowing that Iowa currently has a football program that is relevant and had a damn good last decade in the big10. If you guys score a point on us this year, at least you can come away with a moral victory. I find it fascinating that you can discern my personality when I have been respectful and not made any personal attacks and contributed in a solid back and forth on the two football programs. I look forward to the week that our two teams play. This board will be in meltdown mode like it was during last season and you guys will be hoping the big10 gets 2 BCS bowl appearances again so the Gophers are not relegated to the Little Ceasers Pizza Bowl out in Detroit. How about that for "knowing" what is to come? At worst, Iowa can make a claim to mediocre/above average football over the last 40 years. Minnesota cannot even claim mediocrity.

The last Rose Bowl you actually won was in 1958. Minnesota's last Rose Bowl win was in 1962.

You see, the difference between Minnesota and Iowa is that we're willing to face reality and acknowledge our below-average performance over this time. You, on the other hand, appear to be in denial about your program's history.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, you still refuse to acknowledge the facts: Iowa has a losing Big 10 record over the last 50 years.

By refusing to accept this fact, you come off as a Nebraska-wanna-be with none of the winning tradition to back it up. Some nice success in the 80's and the 00's does not erase decades of Iowa mediocrity.

The fact that before 1960 we completely owned Iowa makes us smile, but the fact that from 1960-2009, the period you claim as your supposed "glory" years, Minnesota still has a winning record against Iowa, makes us laugh at you.

The only thing you're still clinging to is the fact that Minnesota has been worse than Iowa in recent years. Well, congratulations. Get in line behind Purdue and find your spot.

The last Rose Bowl you actually won was in 1958. Minnesota's last Rose Bowl win was in 1962.

You see, the difference between Minnesota and Iowa is that we're willing to face reality and acknowledge our below-average performance over this time. You, on the other hand, appear to be in denial about your program's history.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, you still refuse to acknowledge the facts: Iowa has a losing Big 10 record over the last 50 years.

By refusing to accept this fact, you come off as a Nebraska-wanna-be with none of the winning tradition to back it up. Some nice success in the 80's and the 00's does not erase decades of Iowa mediocrity.

The fact that before 1960 we completely owned Iowa makes us smile, but the fact that from 1960-2009, the period you claim as your supposed "glory" years, Minnesota still has a winning record against Iowa, makes us laugh at you.

The only thing you're still clinging to is the fact that Minnesota has been worse than Iowa in recent years. Well, congratulations. Get in line behind Purdue and find your spot.

Since 1982 we have been to 22 bowl games. We have won 5 conference titles. Iowa has been better than Minnesota for 30 years. That is a little more than recent. I think the reason this is the case is because of program stability (Iowa-2 coaches, Minnesota- not sure, 5 maybe?) We won the Orange Bowl this year and have went to 5 january 1 bowl games this decade whereas Minnesota has been to 0 jan. 1 bowl games since 1967. I do not dispute the all-time historical records. I never claimed to be like Nebraska or to be like a dynasty (You can see that throughout all my posts).

We have won 5 conference titles. We won the Orange Bowl this year and have went to 5 january 1 bowl games this decade whereas Minnesota has been to 0 jan. 1 bowl games since 1967.

Misleading stats. You really are ridiculous.

The Gophers 2004 Sun Bowl appearance (and victory) over Oregon was in a Jan. 1 level Bowl (Gophers tied for 4th in the Big Ten with Iowa and finished with 10 wins beating a good ranked Oregon team.

Also, 'shared' titled don't really count. Iowa has only won 1 outright Big Ten Title in that span and that was in 1985. When Ohio State and Penn State 'shared' the Big Ten title in 2008, Ohio State was the real champ as they won the head to head. Iowa's 'shared' championships aren't championships. Sorry. Penn State would tell you the same.

The Gophers 2004 Sun Bowl appearance (and victory) over Oregon was in a Jan. 1 level Bowl (Gophers tied for 4th in the Big Ten with Iowa and finished with 10 wins beating a good ranked Oregon team.

Also, 'shared' titled don't really count. Iowa has only won 1 outright Big Ten Title in that span and that was in 1985. When Ohio State and Penn State 'shared' the Big Ten title in 2008, Ohio State was the real champ as they won the head to head. Iowa's 'shared' championships aren't championships. Sorry. Penn State would tell you the same.

No offense, but the Sun Bowl is not a New Years Day caliber bowl.

You know, I'm as tired of the iowee trolls as anyone, but your ignorant statements don't help anything. The Sun Bowl never was or will be anything remotely resembling a "Jan 1 level bowl." Why mention MN tied with iowa for 4th, when in the next sentence you say ties don't count? Besides, they beat us that year anyway..it's why we played in the Sun Bowl and I think they went to Florida. Is our future so bleak that we have to keep talking about yesterday?

You know, I'm as tired of the iowee trolls as anyone, but your ignorant statements don't help anything. The Sun Bowl never was or will be anything remotely resembling a "Jan 1 level bowl." Why mention MN tied with iowa for 4th, when in the next sentence you say ties don't count? Besides, they beat us that year anyway..it's why we played in the Sun Bowl and I think they went to Florida. Is our future so bleak that we have to keep talking about yesterday?

You're sort of missing my point. Maybe I should have clarified myself better. If the Gophers finished tied for 4th in the Big Ten this year with 9 wins, 5 conference wins, and a tie for 4th place in the Big Ten they would be in a New Year's Day Bowl. The 'ties' issue isn't at all the same in that context as the other one, so you weren't paying attention when you made that criticism.

Also, I think (and my posts back this up) that the Gophers' future is bright. I made the mistake of feeding a troll who was being misleading in his use of past results. In the future, I will remember to never feed the trolls, or the pissing matches masquerading as reasonable discussions.

You're sort of missing my point. Maybe I should have clarified myself better. If the Gophers finished tied for 4th in the Big Ten this year with 9 wins, 5 conference wins, and a tie for 4th place in the Big Ten they would be in a New Year's Day Bowl. The 'ties' issue isn't at all the same in that context as the other one, so you weren't paying attention when you made that criticism.

Also, I think (and my posts back this up) that the Gophers' future is bright. I made the mistake of feeding a troll who was being misleading in his use of past results. In the future, I will remember to never feed the trolls, or the pissing matches masquerading as reasonable discussions.
{IF}? What does {IF} have to do with anything?

The Sun Bowl is a Jan 1 caliber bowl game? I am the one spinning the facts? A shared title does not really count? So when Iowa went 8-0 in 2002 in the big10 and it was shared with an 8-0 Ohio State team it doesn't count?

The Sun Bowl is a Jan 1 caliber bowl game? I am the one spinning the facts? A shared title does not really count? So when Iowa went 8-0 in 2002 in the big10 and it was shared with an 8-0 Ohio State team it doesn't count?

No, it doesn't count.

PapaHawk-

Have you ever seen Good Will Hunting?

You know that smug guy with the long blonde hair at the Harvard bar? That's you.

And our recent history is Chuckie. It's not very good; we realize this. And your whole condescending schtick can work against Chuckie, because we don't really have the ability to argue against your point. So you can just look down your nose at our recent history and we can't really do much about it.

But the rest of our history? Those six national championships and 18 Big Ten titles and overall winning record against Iowa? That's Will. And Iowa doesn't have anything to compete with our entire history. So you're air of smug superiority doesn't work any more, because you can't come close to competing with out history. And then, you're just the smug guy with a losing argument.

But, regardless of what period we're talking about, in the end, you're still the blonde guy who will never, ever get the girl.

Top Bottom