Another Gopher-Wildcat thriller

Catechol

Reaction score
As a Cat fan I don't think I have ever felt as ambivalent about a win. This is probably the first time I felt bad for the losing team. Somehow the Gophers controlled both LOS and won the turnover battle and won the penalty battle but still lost.

We are not as good as advertised, and the Gophs are not as bad as advertised. It made for a thrilling end to a very ugly game. I think the performance was actually buying Brew some time, at least until the playcalling of the last 60 seconds.

You guys are as good as people think you are. Coach Fitz is an awesome coach and finds ways to win. The way your schedule sets up this year, I would not be suprised if you won a Big Ten title.

No, we are as bad as advertised. When you control the LoS and win the turnover battle yet STILL lose, you are bad.

Nice moniker. Are you a chemist? Also congrats on being the beneficiary of another Gopher choke-job.

Fitzgerald is a good coach and seems to be a class act.

So how about acting like a grown up on the sidelines? He acts like some wound up cokehead.

I would have a wound up crazyman who knows what he wants and gets it, then what we have now.

So unbelievably disappointing.

Nice moniker. Are you a chemist? Also congrats on being the beneficiary of another Gopher choke-job.

Physician actually. Like your moniker too.

@Studwell: Fitz is a very young coach, coaching at his alma mater, and has a very enthusiastic and hands on coaching style. Didn't look much different than some of your assistant coaches. Regardless, it's hard to argue with on field results, no? He gets 60 minutes out of his players every week.

Top Bottom