Another Gopher in Trouble?

I think this is a case of piling on. The Gophers have had a few problems lately so any inference to a Gopher hits the news with a splash.

hmmmm. i wonder if this 26 year old guy (who supposedly claims to also be a gophers fan) might have been running his mouth and "cocking off" about coach brewster and the football team like some of the so-called "fans" do here on GH???

just a logical theory of mine. if he was, i have to say that i can't really blame whoever punched him in the face! guy probably deserved what he got.

hmmmm. i wonder if this 26 year old guy (who supposedly claims to also be a gophers fan) might have been running his mouth and "cocking off" about coach brewster and the football team like some of the so-called "fans" do here on GH???

just a logical theory of mine. if he was, i have to say that i can't really blame whoever punched him in the face! guy probably deserved what he got.

So 'maybe' someone said something bad about Brewster (just like I may be D.B. Cooper), and if he did maybe say something about the coach, he deserved to get beaten up?
If a gopher football player beat me up, I'd probably be pretty pissed, moreso because I'm a fan.

Also, that story almost makes it sound like Maresh was out with someone else (another player?) who hit the dude.

Whatever it is, doesn't seem like a huge deal.

So 'maybe' someone said something bad about Brewster (just like I may be D.B. Cooper), and if he did maybe say something about the coach, he deserved to get beaten up?
If a gopher football player beat me up, I'd probably be pretty pissed, moreso because I'm a fan.

Also, that story almost makes it sound like Maresh was out with someone else (another player?) who hit the dude.

Whatever it is, doesn't seem like a huge deal.

again this was/is all just my personal theory. cocking-off is cocking-off. something tells me that this guy did something to provoke what was probably a mutually-agreed upon fight and he just so happened to get his butt kicked and couldn't hold his own. if that is what went down then sometimes people just need to man up and just say "hey, my mouth wrote a check that my butt couldn't cash. i lost an old-fashioned fist-fight that i probably provoked. it is, what it is. time to move on."

instead the response of many in today's litigious society is a pathetic one of: "hey, i am going to run off to the cops and claim assault on the other guy because i lost!"

regardless of whether or not sam was involved (he claims he wasn't and says he was only a witness to a minor skirmish) we all know that rarely do such bar fights start unprovoked and my guess is that sam or whoever got in the fight with this guy probably wasn't out just "looking to beat someone up".

but, i do agree on one thing.....it doesn't sound like a big deal.

again this was/is all just my personal theory. cocking-off is cocking-off. something tells me that this guy did something to provoke what was probably a mutually-agreed upon fight and he just so happened to get his butt kicked and couldn't hold his own. if that is what went down then sometimes people just need to man up and just say "hey, my mouth wrote a check that my butt couldn't cash. i lost an old-fashioned fist-fight that i probably provoked. it is, what it is. time to move on."

instead the response of many in today's litigious society is a pathetic one of: "hey, i am going to run off to the cops and claim assault on the other guy because i lost!"

regardless of whether or not sam was involved (he claims he wasn't and says he was only a witness to a minor skirmish) we all know that rarely do such bar fights start unprovoked and my guess is that sam or whoever got in the fight with this guy probably wasn't out just "looking to beat someone up".

but, i do agree on one thing.....it doesn't sound like a big deal.

if cocking off is worthy of a physical attack, i'm guessing you get attacked quite often.

if cocking off is worthy of a physical attack, i'm guessing you get attacked quite often.

nope, but if i did get into a bar fight i wouldn't act like a "little-bitch" and run off to the cops claiming assault on the other guy. but, something tells me you and many other posters on this board would.......because you know "an eye-for-an-eye" and all that crap.

+1

LOL!!! :D

Bronko is quite the tough guy hiding behind that moniker. Something tells me he wouldn't cock off to anyone's face....but if he did...it's nice to know he won't press charges if you decided to knock him into next week.

+1

LOL!!! :D

Bronko is quite the tough guy hiding behind that moniker. Something tells me he wouldn't cock off to anyone's face....but if he did...it's nice to know he won't press charges if you decided to knock him into next week.

that is good to know...maybe it's time for a gopherhole meet and greet? ;)

oh sunday nights have not been good to the gophers, they were at Manning's and some drunk idiot cocks off to football players who havent gotten to take out aggression on the field, genius, love to see our linebackers being aggressive

that is good to know...maybe it's time for a gopherhole meet and greet? ;)

Has there ever been a Gopherhole meet and greet? I have to say, it would be really, really, er, interesting to attend one.

Has there ever been a Gopherhole meet and greet? I have to say, it would be really, really, er, interesting to attend one.

We had a couple during basketball season a couple of years ago.

Let's do one ... I certainly can help organize.

Let's do one ... I certainly can help organize.

just so long as you don't go and provocatively post everything you hear at the GH gathering on your twitter account (before verifying facts) for your fellow media rubes to chew on.........you know what i am talking about (i.e. the sam maresh rumor that was posted here a few days back)!

yeah, i saw that doogie!

just so long as you don't go and provocatively post everything you hear at the GH gathering on your twitter account (before verifying facts) for your fellow media rubes to chew on.........you know what i am talking about (i.e. the sam maresh rumor that was posted here a few days back)!

yeah, i saw that doogie!

Absolutely verified facts ... there is a police report ... word started to trickle out going back to last Tuesday/Wed. ... heard CH 4 finally went with tonight.

Can we do a "Guess everyone's Gopherhole screen name" contest at the party?

Top Bottom