Another example of Bielema class

OOOH NOOOES FELELOW BEEWDKCY FANDSSS!!! 11!!!!1one!11! THENJDM GOPOFHER FANSDNA T GOPOHPERHOPOEL.COM IZ ASSASSLTING TEH GRATE BREWT BEILEEMIA!! LESST GOOES N HALP HIMSSM HONNNOR!!

I just spent the last 2 days in the heart of Hell, so I think I can translate this if anyone needs any help.

OH NO FELLOW BADGER FANS! THEM GOPHER FANS AT GOPHERHOLE.COM ARE ASSAULTING THE GREAT BRET BIELEMA! LETS GO THERE AND HELP RESTORE HIS HONOR!

Gophers played at USC the first game of this season, which brings me to my first question. Why are you here?

I think I've said it at least a dozen times here. I am here because it is a great place to talk Badger football. This place is entertainment! It's fun! So many here share my desire to talk Badger football!

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was adding facts to the original post from someone that was there. The MSU guy was clearly too embarrassed to tell everything that happened and I was simply clearing up some details.

I did not rescue anyone.

I also heard that Bielema decked one of the characters at Disneyland and yelled at the management for having the mascot of the Badgers opponent represented as a Disney character and not Bucky Badger. Apparently Bielema said no more trips to Disneyland because of the clear bias they have and he was not going to stand for that BS any longer. Looks like Disneyland is out for all future Badgers Rose Bowl trips and they are not happy about it.

Boy, aren't you a funny one! I was in stitches after your first post in this thread, and then this gem! Goodness gracious, has your humor really retarded our efforts to share a story about Bret Bielema! Well played, GV.

I think I've said it at least a dozen times here. I am here because it is a great place to talk Badger football. This place is entertainment! It's fun! So many here share my desire to talk Badger football!

There's something sadly pathetic about you and your Badger buddy GV, and your collective contributions on this board. It seems like you're a 22-year-old heading to a high school prom and bragging about how hot your date is. Sure, she may be good-looking, but you're still a 22-year-old turd who can only get a date with a high school girl. And, like that 22-year-old turd, you just can't really comprehend how much of a loser you are, so you're still here pounding your chest. It honestly makes me a little sad.

You are the Scumbag Steve of this board.

ScumbagSteve_1297486049981.jpg

Interesting. There are plenty of posts on here about PSU, OSU, et al.... The only difference is, their fans don't continuously invade this board to defend their team, coach, fans. I wonder why that is? Could be that fans of those teams are secure enough to not worry about what fans of other teams are saying about them.

For the life of me I can't understand why Badger fan doesn't see that most posts about Wisky are to provoke the simple-minded UW fans that frequent this board. Like fishing with dynamite...

And I've said a dozen times that you're full of it. You're here to boost your fragile little ego by boasting about the results of football games that you had absolutely nothing to do with. Let's get to the root of the problem, Susie. Mommy didn't love you enough? Daddy loved you a little too much?

The joke is on you and GVBadger. Not only coming here, it's your silly posts. It was in equally silly fashion, that I was pointing out that it didn't take much to findout that "we" are not alone in thinking that a significant portion of your fan base are d@uche bags.

I'm going to have to up my minutes on the cell plan to tell "friends and family" that Badger fans are picking on me....

Top Bottom