Another Big Ten Preview

I love how all the Hoosier Nation girls are just showing a bunch of duck faces :pig: haha I just don't understand why girls do that.

Best line:
- "I'm actually tempted to put the Gophers as high as third, but then I remember that nothing ever goes right for a Minnesota team, my hands start to tremble, and I begin silently - but uncontrollably - weeping (not dissimilar to my reaction every time Al Nolen picks the ball up in the lane with no idea where he's going)."

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting that feeling when making Gopher predictions.

Great job as usual Down With Goldy! (Although wasn't it Gaten's hand and not his knee? Proves I read every line.)

Iowa basketball:

"This year is going to be brutal. Think 2010 Gopher football brutal."

A great marketing slogan if I've ever heard one. :clap:

Lol. Best honesty quote-

Am I underrating Wisconsin for the 50th year in a row? Yeah, maybe. But screw that if you think I'm going to give those red dorks any actual credit.

Great video at the end too.

"Honestly at this point I'm thinking anything less than the Sweet 16 is a disappointment." Wow! Bold statement. Great job on the article. Thanks.

Thanks DWG, good stuff.

I completely agree with you on Wisconsin...every year I underrated them and nearly every year they prove me wrong. Leuer is amazing and Taylor is steady, but I don't see a lot past that. Dare I say Northwestern could finish ahead of them? See, there I go again pushing down bucky...

I agree with you on Illinois too...I hate that team. Its an annoying collection of players who all add up to something pretty damn average, yet, because they return so many I can see good things for them this year. Mike Davis is an enigma, he should be much more than just a consistent double digit rebounder.

I agree Ohio St probably wins the conference...

I guess I agree on a lot of things with you.

Top Bottom