Andy Katz on campus

gopherphan

Reaction score
Just saw andy on campus with a camera crew, from the look of it on twitter after i got back to my apartment he had just got done interviewing the team! now we just need to await the upcoming article. i always like his stuff.

That's good news. Always good to see the gophs getting some national love

Good news is right, I have a feeling we will be getting much more national love midseason when we are a force in the Big Ten.

Just saw andy on campus with a camera crew, from the look of it on twitter after i got back to my apartment he had just got done interviewing the team! now we just need to await the upcoming article. i always like his stuff.

yea, he was interviewing ralph in the mall

He was apparently planning on being at Purdue for this campus visit, but when Hummell got hurt, he changed his plans because he thinks we're now a Top 3 team in the Big Ten. Hope he's right.

He was apparently planning on being at Purdue for this campus visit, but when Hummell got hurt, he changed his plans because he thinks we're now a Top 3 team in the Big Ten. Hope he's right.

How do you know that?

Aw, I have changed my mind several times, and no one has ever tried to read into the why I did.

Andy Katz Tweet:

ESPNAndyKatz Andy Katz
Got through with three all-access pieces at Florida, Minnesota and Butler. Look for them in the next month on ESPN.com, ESPN2 and ESPNU.

Top Bottom